Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: 2 Charlies Angels Pinball Machines (TV Series)

by Witchboy Posted 1st Mar 2005 at 10:33 AM - Updated 26th Dec 2008 at 2:00 PM by -Maylin-

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 4:48 AM
Cool, I get to be the first to post. Thanks, but I can't talk now, gathering pinball machines for my game. :howdy: Seriously, I'm getting University ready! Thanks again.

rsn
"The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin."
– Mark Twain
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 5:00 AM
Thanks, if they would have been skinned to the movies I would not have positive things to say!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 31st May 2005 at 12:27 AM
i think all your work is very good.. not a big boi fan, but no arguing your talent. don't change it, just go on to your next project, i am sure it will reflect your talent!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 5:00 PM
Another example of fine talent. I enjoy having all of the different varieties of pinball machines in the game. Please don't stop witchboy.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 1:02 AM
The blue set is sooooooooooo lovely! Thanks!!