Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Glass Set

by Kimmy81 Posted 1st Mar 2005 at 10:23 PM - Updated 5th Nov 2005 at 8:00 PM by Kimmy81

67 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 10:51 PM
Gorgeous! At Parsimonious I didn't see any statement that the objects are EP compatible. Are they? I hope so. I always enjoyed Kate's objects for sims 1 and it looks like she is doing a lovely job with sims 2. The two of you make a good pair, so far as creative talent is concerned.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 10:53 PM
Lovely, thanks for sharing kimmy.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by patches
Gorgeous! At Parsimonious I didn't see any statement that the objects are EP compatible. Are they? I hope so. I always enjoyed Kate's objects for sims 1 and it looks like she is doing a lovely job with sims 2. The two of you make a good pair, so far as creative talent is concerned.

Thank you a lot, Patches & Darter
Kate's surely a very talented artist indeed. :D
And oh yes, of course, our objects are all EP compatible, so you can go ahead and enjoy our stuffs.

Greetings,
Kimmy

Staff of Parsimonious
Forum Resident
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 3:14 AM
Really lovely set, I love blue & white together, thank you very much for sharing, can't wait to see it all in the game.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 6:22 AM
WOW! I am speechless. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you.
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 12:23 PM
I love it when you update. Awsome set. Great Job. Thank you.l
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 12:34 PM
a big WOW, it must be a hard work to create this. thanks for sharing. i go and test is right now *smuch*

Silvaner
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 8:38 PM
Thank you, I was searching long time for something like this !!!!!
Scholar
#10 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 8:45 PM
Kimmy you did an amazing job on these sets, they look awesome. Thank you so very much for sharing them with us.
#11 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 10:14 PM
WOW, it´s beautyful. Thank you very much.
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 9:34 AM
it think it will work out fine, but how do if i dont have a download map to put it in??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 9:46 AM
Thank you all for kind words: Sylvon, brgndyrose31, timsspud, Silvaner, elabremenseb, jiggle_puppy, Myself, Leucer.
This set is one of my personal favorites too So glad that you like it as well.

Quote: Originally posted by Leucer
it think it will work out fine, but how do if i dont have a download map to put it in??

Erm... I'd love to help you but I don't quite seem to understand what you mean...
Do you mean that you don't have Downloads folder at all?

Greetings,
Kimmy

Staff of Parsimonious
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 11:32 AM
yea i dont have a downloads folder so what to do?
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 12:28 PM
strange...i still have a download folder and my game works fine and i got new downloads since i got the ep and they work fine to. What i heard thought is that you need to just make a folder that says downloads and that it should work.

And the set is beautiful! I really like the bathroom part.
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 12:51 PM
Absolutely gorgeous i love the colours and have got all of it in my game straight away, only one piece missing that i would have loved to have with it to make it perfect, but i can live without a matching easel lol, look foward to seeing what you come up with next
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 1:02 PM
Wow! The design is awesome and you sure know how to put in the spotlight your excellent recouloured one. There's not an item you redesigned that isn't fantastic according to what I've seen from you so far.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 1:07 PM
This set is beautiful. I am not really a big fan of blue (more a purple/lavendar girl here) but I have to design a house just for these. Thanks for sharing here, and for bringing sims2 to your site. You were one of my favorite sim1 places to go and now for sims2 also! Thanks again.
karrsareus
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 1:24 PM
i have tryd to make a downloads folder but none of the stuff i put in ther worked so what the **** is wrong with my TS2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 2:15 PM Last edited by Kimmy81 : 3rd Mar 2005 at 4:37 PM.
Thank you: angelkitten056 (Yep! The bathroom part is my fav too ), Coeur de lion (Hmm.. the easel can be made I think, I'll see what I can do ), specialK (OMG thank you so much, feel really flattered ), karrsareus (I'll try to come up with some lavender colored items next time then ).

i have tryd to make a downloads folder but none of the stuff i put in ther worked so what the **** is wrong with my TS2

Make sure you name the folder "Downloads" and create it not in Program Files, but in My Documents you have EA Games section...
So create this: C:/.../My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads
Sorry, I can help just this much... Hope it helps, although I think it's really weird to have such problems with Downloads folder...
Oh and one more thing - try to run Bodyshop program once, cos doing so creates automatically Downloads folder where it should be...

Hugs,
Kimmy

Staff of Parsimonious
Field Researcher
#21 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 2:28 PM
That would be wonderful! I REALLY love the blue, that suprized me because I am not usually a blue deco type person. I also think the easel would be a perfect fit for these sets.
Have a wonderful day!
karrsareus
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 10:17 PM
Wow! These are VERY nice... I'm amazed at what all you folks come up with... Definately downloading this.

Any plans for other colors? Smoky type gray, maybe purple? heheheh
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 10:28 PM
Oooh yes more colours would be great, and i really hope you manage that Easel it's good of you to try, I'm sure though that what ever your next set is it's gonna be great
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 9:01 AM
i did run body shop so it made downloads folder but none of the stuff i put in there is working, so what is wrong?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 11:59 AM
i did run body shop so it made downloads folder but none of the stuff i put in there is working, so what is wrong?

Leucer, then I suggest you reporting the problem in TS2 Tech Support section, that way you'd get help from people faster than here.

Cheers,
Kimmy

Staff of Parsimonious
Page 1 of 3