Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

RoboMaid 3000

by Bink13y Posted 3rd Mar 2005 at 5:55 AM

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 9:54 PM
Wow, that's excellent work there! Very nice looking
Public Enema #2
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 7:07 AM
One of the older sales screen shots of RoboMaid hard at work
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 9:40 AM
very nice man. U should be an artist
Field Researcher
#5 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 11:50 PM
great sim!! looks like a real robot!! great
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 10:35 AM
Dude, that sales pitch is hilarious! "Mary-Sue Pleasant..." Oh, mercy! :laugh:

"It is better to want what you have than to have what you want" --A Rabbi
#7 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 2:24 PM
Ok have d/l file installed it now how do i get my self a robo maid.
Do I have phone up for maid service or create her in the create family section cheers
Pheonix 2004
Faster kill pussycat
#8 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 10:01 PM
I am also unbale to find her. I put her in my D/L file. but?? Where is she!

HELP The Maid wants my MAN!
Nova
Public Enema #2
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 10:38 PM
she is just a sim, she will be in your CAS if you double clicked the package file inside the RAR. i once did a pre programed version but the 7 stemps involved in moveing her in were to complicated for most to understand...
#10 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 11:05 PM
Default plz
Quote: Originally posted by Bink13y
she is just a sim, she will be in your CAS if you double clicked the package file inside the RAR. i once did a pre programed version but the 7 stemps involved in moveing her in were to complicated for most to understand...

can you plz try and create a npc of her ? =)
i have a mod installed called working npc, you call them over by phone and they stay at your house 24/7 doing their work between certain hours.

sindce she`s a robot perhaps you could let people hire her by phone from some company, when shes hired she comes over and does work for you 24/7 and you get charged by the company daily until you dismiss her.

i hope you can pull that off, its a good model, it could just use a lil function =)
Field Researcher
#11 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 6:11 AM
it's sooooo cooooooool! thanx
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Mar 2005 at 1:32 AM
is this ep ready?

the robomaid 3000?
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#13 Old 19th Mar 2005 at 6:34 AM
raztam - and everyone else out there in I-hear-but-I don't-listen-land. For the millionth time I, we, the site tells you this. Any content made with OFFICIAL MAXIS TOOLS EG: BODYSHOP, CAS AND HOMECRAFTER WILL OF COURSE BE EP COMPLIANT BECAUSE FUNNILY ENOUGH IT WAS MADE BY THE COMPANY THAT MAKE THE GAME.

EP compliancy really only relates to Recolours Hacks and Meshes.

A Young Adult Sim can't be USED in the base Sims2 game, neither can the base game users see the new objects included with the EP, this is not a matter of compliancy but a matter of not haing something installed.

PS: LUV the Maid!!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 11:58 PM
wooow it's coooool O____O good work!
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 2:05 AM
She look nice !Thank you sooooo much !
Scholar
#16 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 3:36 PM
wow! amazing! thanks
#17 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 2:26 PM
wow how wonderful
testing now
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 9:56 PM
Amazing detail, great work!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 1:09 AM
Must have! Great work!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 6:51 AM
Grrrrrrrreat! Haven't tried her yet but hoping the look carries over genetically.

"My name is C3PO Jones. My mom is a Robomaid. My dad is a fat ugly guy who coildn't get a real woman".

Hey, Bink, maybe (with your permission of course) somebody could change her into a metallic-skinned (but still biological) alien.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 2:51 PM
Quick question... Can't Sim PE be used to replace the maid's skin with this one? I belive I saw that there when I was messing with it. BTW, GREAT job, of course. I really like it!
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alusims
Quick question... Can't Sim PE be used to replace the maid's skin with this one? I belive I saw that there when I was messing with it. BTW, GREAT job, of course. I really like it!

Yeah! It's very easy too! It's funny too. I've made lots of funny stuff by altering my npc's.... Like turning a gardener into a little girl... Or even turning my nannys into teenagers... All you do is go into SimPe, then go into the neighborhood view. Select your neighborhood and then you click on sim surgery, then click on the npc as the patient, then someone else as the archtype I think, or person who NPC will look like. Then, you can custumize their age, and gender and skillz and w/e!

Btw, I luv your stuff Bink13y, and good job on this!

^^ :mrpantha:
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 6:22 AM
I have downloaded this file five seperate times and each time it said the file was corrupt.I have rar and it works perfectly.I tried downloading other stuff and that worked fine.Every time i try to download it , it stops at 2.19 , 2.20 and 2.21 mb.
Can someone help me? I would really love to be able use this download, it is so awesome looking!!!
Public Enema #2
Original Poster
#24 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by glittergirl7189
I have downloaded this file five seperate times and each time it said the file was corrupt.I have rar and it works perfectly.I tried downloading other stuff and that worked fine.Every time i try to download it , it stops at 2.19 , 2.20 and 2.21 mb.
Can someone help me? I would really love to be able use this download, it is so awesome looking!!!

i think i have the origional version in the LOTs exchange over at the official Sims2 EA Games site, my user name there is Bink13y aswell
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 10:35 PM
Thanks, the download on the exchange worked. :cylon:
Page 1 of 2