Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Try my new handcuffs!! ...hmmm

by boblishman Posted 4th Mar 2005 at 12:32 AM - Updated 13th Apr 2005 at 9:29 PM by boblishman

68 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 67 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
#2 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 12:38 AM
Err...mmm...Interesting. Just the kind of thing to leave laying around the house when you invite the Headmaster over for dinner. :argh: Any other "toys" in the works?
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 12:39 AM Last edited by boblishman : 4th Mar 2005 at 12:42 AM.
I have already made some....but too risky for here ....look around and you may find them...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 12:48 AM
boblishman, you can send them to me in private email if you like... are they too risky for the adult section? otherwise, i'm going to look for them there, if they are there, lol. i love these handcuffs, lol.
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 12:51 AM
*hugs boblishman* Thank you, I'm getting closer and closer to creating a more convincing dominatrix sim! I hope you're able to animate them.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 1:21 AM
Very nice. Thank you! Good luck with the animations.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 1:44 AM
whooooa...guys...... I'm not making the animations... i was hoping that someone ELSE would pick up on my stuff and animate it.... Jesus! ... I can't do everything ! :smash: ..(well, not yet anyway!!... )
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 3:04 AM
lol, Sorry about the misunderstanding. :P
Well hopefully somebody would animate it.
I wish I knew how to do it...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 3:19 AM
thats pretty nifty! id like to see your other objects too if you feel like somehow giving me a link
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#10 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 4:50 AM
whoa, this would fit well with Inge's prison that she's making. cool!
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 4:52 AM
these will look very nice in my sims bedroom! :D

I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh. But I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry........
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 9:26 AM
again great work
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 2:31 PM
I have a couple of Bob's objects. I still have that one you sent me a couple months ago. If you have any more great objects like that Bob, please send them to me. I will make sure that the members of my forum get them. You still have my email address?

Please join us at the Gay Sims Club 2 forums. Where you will find discussions and links to great Content for the Sims 2!
The Gay Sims Club 2
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 8:20 PM Last edited by boblishman : 4th Mar 2005 at 8:24 PM.
sure Scotty, I've still got your address ....it's just that the more I've got into this object creating, the more I realise that new BETA objects really should stay here... where people realise that downloading them could cause problems... so my other 'special' objects might end up in the BETA tetsers Adults Area here... but only when I'm satisfied with their 'quality'

and these handcuffs.... Iv'e made them purely for you guys with an interest in Police-type objects ....yeah.....right.... :wink:
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 9:12 PM
Okay Fine Bob. Whatever. Nice of you to tell me before. I wont bother you again for anything. Good luck and have a great day.

Please join us at the Gay Sims Club 2 forums. Where you will find discussions and links to great Content for the Sims 2!
The Gay Sims Club 2
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 9:47 PM
One thing I noticed, in a movie of University I saw, it shows someone being arrested and being put into a limo. However I am assuming this is for young adults only, but would there be a way of applying this already made animation onto other sims?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 11:03 PM
I have no idea.... I don't have University yet ...not due out here until next week... and I can't animate anyway :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 11:37 PM
Very cool thank you!!!! :D

I enjoy my cannabilistic meals against the black backdrop of chaos
Field Researcher
#19 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 11:54 PM
I thought the police used handcuffs if they won the fight? I saw '*Accessory - Handcuffs' in the files, so if I made them buyable you could put them on a sim with move objects! I may try... hold on.
Instructor
#20 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 9:17 AM
OH YEAH!!! :agree:
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 9:22 AM
:laugh: They're.... :agree: :agree: :agree:
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 10:08 AM
If you go to IGN, search for University and go to videos then you can see what I was talking about.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 1:32 PM
Very very cool! Thanks a lot
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 1:38 PM
what does it do??
Field Researcher
#25 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 8:02 PM
I tried, but they don't look right. Oh well, you never know with accessories! But nice mesh, boblishman!
Page 1 of 3