Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A pair of boxerbriefs for adults and Young adults!

by dewshine Posted 7th Mar 2005 at 4:15 AM - Updated 28th Apr 2005 at 2:56 AM by dewshine

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 10:34 PM
Thanks Dewshine! Great post
Seems like you've been doing alot of studying on the sims inner workings lately. That's great!
-Congrats to you...and 5 stars for being one of the first to get the Young Adult clothes (for men) moving along in a bearable direction!
-RabidAngel

RabidAngel the Rabies Riddled Girl

You can check out more of my creations at www.simsconnection.com
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 2:55 AM
LOL, thanks RabidAngel. I knew I'd find some way to pay you back for the skinning you do, LOL....
Now I noticed something in SimPE about the feet....I wonder if the shoes are a seperate mesh...Um, something else to try....*wanders off in thought*
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 11:13 AM Last edited by micl2u : 8th Mar 2005 at 11:40 AM.
Woo Hoo...nothing personal!
Thank you, dewshine!

Here's a preview of the Offical SSU Swimteam speedo. I will be submitting to MTS2 clothing downloads.
Yeah, they wear em as low as MicL Phelps.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 9:58 AM
Thanks for the remake for young adults. Nice work to both you and the artist that made the original.
Instructor
#6 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 1:10 AM Last edited by Knightskykyte : 15th Apr 2005 at 1:16 AM. Reason: Had to mention something else
Thankyou! Very much!! Both of you!

For unlocking the mesh and for skinning male clothing!

RabidAngel, I really loved your Lucky brand t-shirts! I hope you make more with that texture, I use those all the time because they look good and are longer so can wear with lower cut jeans (ones that don't go up around the armpits).

Dewshine, thankyou so much for making it possible for skin-tight young adult stuff to be made.

Now I can make skin-tight stuff for young adults... Now, what should I make?

Cheers,
KnightSkyKyte
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 5:32 AM
I originally made these...

Just give the credit to Gabi
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 2:49 AM
thank you gabi. I'll add that.