Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted : Maxis Studio Lamps

by psyckotic Posted 8th Mar 2005 at 3:40 PM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 1:39 PM by -Maylin-

116 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 111 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 3:51 PM
no bugs....no pics...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 4:18 PM
it is the cas lamps for your information, do you really need a pic ???
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 5:14 PM
Yeah, we need a pic! Please?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 5:54 PM
Ohh... please post a pic?? I am actually not at home to see those in the game.. so i am just downloading things and sending them to my email Lol... Oh post a picture, i am sure more people need pictures Lol!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 6:43 PM
Ah, thanks for the picture! :D

Great lamps! Perfect with my new University camera!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 6:44 PM
that's a nice thing to do
thanx
Field Researcher
#8 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 7:22 PM
thanx,but whould u do a zip file,rar files dont work in my game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSims2Fever198
thanx,but whould u do a zip file,rar files dont work in my game.

No :banned:
Field Researcher
#10 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 8:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by psyckotic

Snort! Finally! This is the proper answer to zip requests!

Good for you!

Jade
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#11 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 8:25 PM
Lmao =) Thats a great answer :D

.rar files don't work on your pc you mean...because zip files don't work IN your game either. Go and download WinRAR www.rarlabs.com. We use rar because it is superior to zip!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 8:39 PM
fankew...
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 11:08 AM
i use winrar, WinZIP and powerarchiver, and rar files are much better for me for the same reason, Loverat: speed and compresion's ratio. psyckotic, thanks for share this lamps
Field Researcher
#14 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 3:28 PM
ok,but plesae just proved a zip,i whould love this but need a zip for it to work on mine,thanx.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 4:07 PM Last edited by Tiger Lily : 9th Mar 2005 at 4:09 PM. Reason: forgot to thank psyckotic!
Quote: Originally posted by psyckotic

I thought psyckotic's answer was clear enough. Which part of "no" don't you understand? :confused:
Just kidding of course, but Loverat even gave you a link to download winrar... so I mean... just download winrar. :howdy:

By the way... I forgot to say thank you for the nice lamps! :Slap:
Field Researcher
#16 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 6:48 PM
yes but U have to order that winrar,any I really cant do that plush I have dial up and I bet its a big file.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 6:50 PM
ok i just found the free version of WinRAR i hope that wokrs,it will be done downloading in 2 mins.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 6:53 PM
That's good!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 7:09 PM
yay it works,me and my sims r so happy,but to thoes people that where snooty to me ,there was no need for that,but thanxs for the link and im glad they had a free version that worked that was not a big file,ok well im off to find more sims stuff,bye all............
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 7:37 PM
alot of people don't want to pay for WinRAR after their trial has expired
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 7:53 PM
These look great! Thanks. Is anyone gonna make a camera, so I can make a music video studio?

rsn
"The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin."
– Mark Twain
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 9:38 PM
It is not the thread to speak about WinRAR or winzip....
There is a lot of free software made by a lot of good people !!!!!!!! zip and rar are common files type, if you don't have a rar extractor... it is not too late to find one. Internet is a big world, the WWW... 7zip is a good free software to extract all archives. :smash:

I hope there will be no more posts about that stuff !!!!!!!!!!
:fight:
Field Researcher
#23 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 9:44 PM Last edited by lobstergirl : 9th Mar 2005 at 9:46 PM.
Another answer for those who wont or cant download WinRAR is the Sims 2 file maid. It's free and it's made by the same guy who made the original for Sims 1. It automatically unzips the file may it be rar or zip and puts it in the game. Here is the linkage: http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/projects/SimFileMaid/

Oh did I mention it's free?

Nice lamps BTW. I love them and I'm downloading now.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 8:40 PM
thanx,but just to let twelve bottles know it did not say it would expire,its not a trial , it is a free version of at least that's was what I read. but any what know that I have got it,its all find,so its all over know, ok happy siming to ever one.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 8:44 PM Last edited by TheSims2Fever198 : 10th Mar 2005 at 8:46 PM.
but any way I light the lights,I really love the umbrella light in my sim room where i take pics and make them model.yay.
Page 1 of 5