Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[EP ready] Testers welcome: REQUESTED floral fancy and innerlight shades

by SimVeggie Posted 10th Mar 2005 at 3:16 PM - Updated 18th Oct 2008 at 9:07 PM by -Maylin-

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 3:42 PM
Very pretty, I have the EP, so I'll test them and get back to you.
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 3:50 PM Last edited by Kimberlyjeana : 10th Mar 2005 at 3:50 PM. Reason: must learn to spell LOL
These are wonderful :)
I have Ep will check and let you know. Now if only someone will re-color those floor lamps

Thanks

I will report back how they look soon

~*~* Freedom is not negotiable
Instructor
#4 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 4:37 PM
SimVeggie, they work fine in the game. Retained color after exiting and re-entering lot.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 6:07 PM
Which floor lamps? I'll be happy to do some floor lamps especially if you'd like them to match these. Or if you have a particular color or pattern,let me know.

I also have a set in the works that is all the shades done in white
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 10:53 PM
They work fine. Thank you.
#7 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 10:59 PM
Thank you so much! These work perfectly.
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Mar 2005 at 1:44 AM
Simveggies - These work great :)
I love them .. Oh I would LOVE LOVE LOVE some re-colored floor lamps both the torch and the ones with the lamp shades. I love those lamps as they look great and I can have both the lamp and the alarm on the same table.

(thanks to the move_objects on cheat

can't wait to see what you do with the floor lamps

Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Mar 2005 at 2:14 AM
real cool they lood beautiful thanks lots from asSIMilatedsimmer. You have been asSIMilated.giggle. I just cant help myself.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 2:23 PM
Oh terrific, some recoloured lights, they look great, Thank You. sorry, don't have the EP as yet.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 9:35 PM
Well There are some problems with the floor lamps...the inside doesn't change color. I think this is a problem with SimPE not getting all the right files or something. We'll have to wait for the geniuses to fix this. I've seen threads about this over at the SimPE board so they know about it. I'm off to check it out to see if there is any news .
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 2:41 PM
oh SimVeggie - thanks for trying
Quote: Originally posted by SimVeggie
Well There are some problems with the floor lamps...the inside doesn't change color. I think this is a problem with SimPE not getting all the right files or something. We'll have to wait for the geniuses to fix this. I've seen threads about this over at the SimPE board so they know about it. I'm off to check it out to see if there is any news .

** No wonder you never see any recolors of the floor lamps ...

Thanks for trying

Scholar
#13 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 3:54 AM
Beautiful work. The Colors were very much needed. tuvm.
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 7:04 PM
Those are gorgeous I will test later on today
Debsy
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th May 2005 at 4:18 AM
You know, I really haven't used this particular light because I don't care for the "game" coloring. I am really glad to see someone out there took the time to make these more attractive! Thank you so much for sharing all your hard work!!
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 8:20 AM
Yes, yes oh yes, thankyou.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 7:27 AM
these are very interesting colors indeed!
perfect for my historical palace.
thank you! these are very much needed!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 8:22 PM
Thank you, I was looking for something like this for my comfy country house. These will work perfectly.