Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: ear-rings for adult female (ADDED long earrings!!!)

by Isselda Posted 13th Mar 2005 at 7:09 PM - Updated 12th May 2010 at 9:19 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

121 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 120 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 7:14 PM
Wow Great Work Isselda is It EP Compatible?? Anyway Downloading Now.
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 8:20 PM
Um... can you plz make a zip. package file for the folks who don't have WINrar.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 8:32 PM
This is lovely! Can you make new colors and more styles? I would love to have more of your great work ike this in my game.
Beautiful Girl from Norway
#5 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 8:34 PM Last edited by Nemi_89 : 13th Mar 2005 at 8:46 PM.
OMG! this is sooo awsome,great work :D:D:D
could u make some long ones?
I will make recolors :D
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 8:56 PM
Like them, tested in BS and it looks very good! Thanks for sharing!

Can I expect a version for teens as well?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 9:02 PM
Yes!!! Someone else had the same idea as I did... but actually got off their butt to do it! :lol They look great! Can't wait to try them out.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 9:09 PM Last edited by Aner-Dyfan : 13th Mar 2005 at 9:47 PM.
Just go download Iceows (www.iceows.com), it's less than 1meg. And it can extract loads of different file types.

Very nice mesh, would you be able to do some different styles as well?

Added:
It does mess up with quite a few different face features in bodyshop, not just the ears.
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 9:40 PM Last edited by jusi : 13th Mar 2005 at 9:58 PM.
so sweet! could you make them bigger? and the square version of the ear-rings you did is also cool
Field Researcher
#10 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 10:22 PM
Yay!!!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 10:28 PM
I made the silver version of these cute ear-rings, hope that Isselda don't mind. I think i made it right, i just zipped the .package file of my projects folder.

I've noticed that the ear-rings are only for adults, teens have the ear-rings just inside the ear hole ^^U
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  aros.zip (24.0 KB, 1744 downloads)
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#12 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 10:47 PM
STOP asking for zip files. Either learn to use a rar file (not that its hard its just another compression type, and there are a million free programs that support it) or don't download - simple =)

People go out of their way to make nice stuff for us they don't need to be runnin back and forward making new files.

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Forum Resident
#13 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 11:02 PM
really beautiful! i have been waiting for these a loong time.
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 12:13 AM
If you download the .rar file, and rename the extension to .zip, it'll open with winzip....Or at least, it works the other way around....just thought I'd point that out. And thank you for making earrings!
Instructor
#15 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 12:18 AM
Looks Great. Thankyou.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 12:52 AM
I did some recolors in bodyshop. like 3 or 4 colors and left,when I went back into bodyshop to build a sim the earrings had disappeared, just the head was there. I do have the EP have no idea if that makes a difference.

Jessica

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without the work"
Sophisticated Sims
Featured Artist at Spiffy Sims
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 2:30 AM Last edited by DianeLuvsMunky : 14th Mar 2005 at 3:26 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by JessicaRitchie
I did some recolors in bodyshop. like 3 or 4 colors and left,when I went back into bodyshop to build a sim the earrings had disappeared, just the head was there. I do have the EP have no idea if that makes a difference.

Jessica

Same thing just happend to me (I also have the EP). What I did was re-uploaded the same recolors into bodyshop (without deleting the ones I made first)and I went back into the game, and there they were, the old ones still didn't show though. Im too afraid right now to delete the ones I uploaded first, but give it a try it might work.
Edit : I just went back into my game and now the second ones I did wont show up either. I don't know what's going on. They were there working fine and now nothing.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 2:42 AM
OMG Thank YOU!!!!I have always wanted earrings!!!!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 5:48 AM
these are sooooo cute! thanks a bunch! any plans for kids and teens?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 8:57 AM
Great mesh! The gold earrings work great in the game but jusi your silver earrings aren't coming up. Isselda's shows up in the glasses section and I think yours shows up in the costume section. I can see the custom icon but nothing on the Sim.
Public Enema #2
#21 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 9:24 AM
Isselda, i was looking to alter the Material Definition file to make them reflective metalic and referance one of the ingame environ reflective clube. there are 16 Matd files. do you know what ones are used by your mesh?
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 2:53 PM
maybe i didn't zipped the correct file, actually it's the first time i upload anything here

what file do i have to upload? i just used the package file that was inside of the projects folder, without the bmp or anything...

if you tell me what file i need, i'll upload another time.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 4:10 PM
WONDERFUL!!!!!! I'm So glad someone made earrings!!! And they are separate from the hair mesh!!! (something that bugged me in sims1) Thank You VERY Much!!!

I think you have to .zip up the file from your "Saved Sims" folder, and not the project folder.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 4:43 PM
wow real earrings not just a dot of color I'm very impressed very good job
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 5:14 PM
tested these out look very cool thanx how about some dangly ones lol thanx again
Page 1 of 5