Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: ***EXTREMELY SILLY*** Baby Dinette Set UPDATED

by bootsbrisket Posted 14th Mar 2005 at 4:57 AM - Updated 31st Mar 2005 at 1:27 PM by bootsbrisket

101 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 99 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 4:58 AM
3D Geek Note: Has some quirks in the geometry of the babies - the "normals" don't stay in the same orientation relative to the surface of the mesh once the mesh is rotated, which meant I needed to smooth the mesh, which resulted in the normals facing slightly differently than they were in the original baby mesh. That's why there's some sharp looking edges on the arms and legs etc. If anyone knows how to avoid/fix this, I'd like to know for future projects.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 5:17 AM
Well thats certaintly different. Can't say it's my cup of tea, but hell it's very well done. Great job!
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 5:20 AM
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA! hehhehehhe for a confirmed non-mummy as I am that, is just.....frikken....priceless....I love it Boot its going in my self-sims home where someone will truly appreciate it =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 6:35 AM
Wow that's really neat! Thank you for creating it.
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 7:07 AM
Wow, that's... good job :P
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 7:07 AM
hahah! i peed my pants when i saw that.
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 12:44 PM
OH LORD. I want some of YOUR drugs.... I nearly died when I finally figured this one out. This is definitely priceless.

Like someone else said, it isn't exactly my cup of tea and I can't see me ever using it, but it is definitely one of the MOST unique things I have ever seen. and VERY well done indeed.
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 1:25 PM
Silly is not a synonym of creepy.
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 1:27 PM
lol....very creative!! Took me awhile to figure it out too, thought it was just a group of babies standing around till I noticed the chair legs.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 1:28 PM
Oh My! I'm thinkin this is the stuff nightmares are created from! I am so scared of you! You certainly have a creative imagination! Thanks for scaring, I mean sharing with all of us.
karrsareus
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 1:42 PM
Now thats original........ I love it, Thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 3:05 PM
Omg lolol

that is jsut so original! i am so going to start a house with wierd and wonderful funiture

lol

Bravo! That is cool
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 3:11 PM
Lmao! wow thats great! LOL *dling*
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 3:23 PM
I love it! It's so freakin' way out there!

*REQUEST*Pretty Pleaseeee will do an Alien baby set!
Once again thx this is great idea...you must get creatively drunk more often hehehe!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 4:12 PM
lol this is just to funny, personally I won't use it but wow, you are very creative. I can't create objects on any scale and I defenitly think this is up at the high end of the scale. Great work. ;-)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 4:39 PM
This is too good not to use I have no idea where but I'll find a place for it lol. You're good
Forum Resident
#18 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 4:53 PM
a very funny peice of art. i didnt know until i saw the legs either. you must have been preety drunk to think of a good idea like that.
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 5:06 PM
a bit creepy. But it's art. and it's wery well done.
But you must have been wery, wery drunk!

"If a human brain was so easy that we could understand it, we would be so stupid that we didn't understand it anyway."- Jostein Gaarder
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 6:27 PM
I could tell it was a warped table to begin with, by the way their stances are all the same.
You were more than drunk when you did that, must've been taking mescaline.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 10:29 PM
Default Baby Dinette
Hi.I think you and I must be taking the same drugs! I love that set. I was trying to think of some other things I would like made out of babies.Would you be interested in making anything else? Not raunchy of course! Well,I gues some might think that was raunchy! hehe.I'll check back for your answer.I know your busy.Ok,time for more drugs?!?! Thanks,,,Kickboxxxgirl :num:
Instructor
#22 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 1:18 AM
I am fascinated! youre a true artist.
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 1:31 AM
um wow scary yet interesting.... how did u come up with this idea?
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 4:37 AM
wow! well goodness.. just wow
Field Researcher
#25 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 5:18 AM
Bootsbrisket, you are the worst person ever. I want to have your children.
Page 1 of 5