Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Better Grove and Requests

by Fire Barron Posted 15th Mar 2005 at 11:57 PM - Updated 3rd Jan 2006 at 12:37 AM by Fire Barron

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 1:17 PM
Nice, although I must say that I have no huge problems with the maxis ones. Except for the fact that all tie-dye loving sims look the same . They're just different colour schemes. You really should have a 3rd option in your poll - both.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 2:27 PM
Acctully the thing that bothered me were the jeans thats why i made them look a whole lot better. Now we all have better :hippy: !
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 4:24 PM
thank you for fixing the jeans....those drove me NUTS!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 9:57 PM
Are there any requests for F&B industries (im bord and obviously this a :bump: )?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 5:30 AM
Thx azzurus i will get to work immediatly.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Mar 2005 at 1:09 AM
I have just finished the new groove 4 girls will upload shorly.
Banned
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2005 at 6:58 PM
nice clothes
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 1:11 AM
I actually like both of the outfits, awesome job on your shirt
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th May 2005 at 6:35 AM
Man i havnt been here in a while. Actully the shirt was easy. For more hippy requests post.
FB
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 9:14 AM
Is this just SIMS2, or does this require the Ep? I'd love to download it if I can use it...

Never mind, saw the location of the download file. Ep required. Is it possible to make this for Adults, or teens?

Is the glass half empty or half full? Who cares when the glass is broken.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 7:09 PM
Problebly but ill need to find a good base.
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 2:35 AM
Man, thank you so much for this. I'm a hippy myself and I'm almost INSULTED by Maxis-version clothes. SCARY! So, thanks again!

Peace
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 2:51 PM
Fire barron I pmed you earlier with what I want and if you could, please extract the hippie jeans cause I want to put them with this shirt but the game won't let me.
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by azzurus
I request more in-depth hippies... like hair bands...cooler long hair for guys and girls...neclaces...and just that dazed look in thier eyes (lol jk), and maybe more hippie outfits (could u PM me?)

Anyway...i really like your tie-dye alot better than Maxis' it is brighter and nicer looking...

I agree, i have such a hard time finding cool hippy/boho clothes!

"Well you done, done me and you bet I felt it. I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted..." ~Jason Mraz(I'm Yours)
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th May 2006 at 6:42 PM
I'm also a hippie...I didn't mind the peace sign on the jeans but I think it should've gone on the shirt. That's just me lol. But excellent job!
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 7:30 PM
Is it possible for adults too?
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 1:50 PM
Random: Groove. Not grove. A grove is an area in a forest.