Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sandpit/sandpile for toddlers

by Echo Posted 16th Mar 2005 at 10:31 AM - Updated 6th Nov 2008 at 2:07 AM by Canoodle

107 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 102 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Forum Resident
#2 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 10:49 AM
omg thanks so much!!! theres something id like you to make if possible could you make a toddler swing you know likea fisher price toddler one where you can sit them in it and they and swing you could use the highchair base just think about it :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 10:53 AM
Aww thankyou, what a wonderful idea, I will test thoughly as I have a few toddlers or soon to be toddlers at the mo.
Instructor
#4 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 1:31 PM
What a wonderful idea, I'll dl and test as soon as I get back to my computer.
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 1:45 PM
that's great, thank you very much!
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 1:50 PM
I love your toddler objects.

By the way, children and teens and maybe even adults should be able to play in it too (you did mention the beach in the first post didn't you?)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 1:54 PM
Yes, really a good idea. I´ll test it as soon as possible, thank you very much.

Birgit
#8 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 2:11 PM
^_^really cool stuff
Space Pony
#9 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 4:37 PM
Awesome !!!! Thanx so much !
Instructor
#10 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 3:02 PM
Thank you really nice idea!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 5:06 PM
My tots loved it, Polly Broke had a whale of a time and played all afternoon with no problems, thankyou :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 5:46 PM
You make great toddler objects!thanks!but,is there anyway you can make a trampoline?or as carly dunham said a toddler swing either way this is great work and i will test later tonight thank you!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 5:58 PM
Your toddler objects are so needed and so wonderful. You think of everything that maxis didn't. Now if we can get some new objects for babies so they don't lay on the floor or in the crib all the time that would be great. My toddlers love the wading pool and I am sure will love this as well. Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 6:08 PM
Thanks so much for this I love your wading pool and now we have sand now my toddlers will have a happy summer.........by the way for any one who doesn't know there are crib mobiles at this forum
http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimfo...display.php?f=3
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 6:41 PM
OH My God! you are GREAT! I loved the wadding pool I only have the one toddler so far! But he found it and wouldn't come out. LOL
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 9:54 PM
That is so cute! Thank you Echo!
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 10:54 PM
Cool something for my precious babies to use. Can you make something like a Jungle gym for the kids. you know with a slide and stuff? That would be so awesome.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 12:26 AM
Pretty clever editing job. Nifty. :3

And I'm just blown away by the ridiculous things people are requesting in this thread. x_x Stuff that can't be done yet, and would require an insane amount of work even if we COULD do that type of editing now...
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 12:45 AM
Where can I find the wading pool for toddlers? Is it ep ready? Will give the sandbox a couple more days to see how it goes...both very cool objects...thanks.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 1:20 AM
Wow this is neat :thumb:
Thank you :D
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 1:26 AM
Your creations are so wonderful! Thank you so much for allowing everyone on this site to download them.
This is working wonderfully in my game.
Thanks again.
Scholar
#22 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 2:57 AM
fantastic idea! Thanks so much, pammats
Retired Duck
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 3:00 AM
Hey all! Thank you all for testing this and for leaving such wonderful feedback. Just going to reply to everyone in one post.

carlydunham: I think a toddler swing would be great, but like I said in my original post there is currently no way to create new animations for the sims. The animations I'm using here are borrowd from regular idle animations and a few other places, but they're all existing animations. To have a toddler swing, there would have to be an animation created for it.

Simling14: I'd love for kids and adults to also play in the sand too... I couldn't find any appropriate animations for the other life stages though, so I had to limit it to toddlers.

hippi: Good news! Thanks! Hope your littlest Broke continues to get all sandy

Waltman580: Believe it or not, a trampoline actually is on my list of things to try. Unfortunately, my lack of skill in 3D modelling is postponing its release. Who'd've thought trampolines were so hard to model?

laycock30: Like I said to carly above, our ability to create new sim animations is pretty much non-existant at the moment, so creating objects like that that actually worked is pretty close to impossible for now. Maybe one day, when we have figured out animations properly.

Saikatsu: Thanks! I love your meshing work, so this is quite a compliment. The reason people request stuff that is near impossible to build is often because they don't really understand the steps involved to create something like that... On seeing a new object, it's easy to think that if one thing can be made interactive then so can anything; whereas you can most likely see how I used existing stuff to make it appear like a new behaviour, since you can mod.

tgdry6: You can find the wading pool here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=47367 . All my objects are EP ready.

Everyone else: Thank you so much for leaving comments! They are thoroughly appreciated!

Echo
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 4:15 AM
Echo Can you tell me a good creating tool I have alot of ideas i would like to try to make,Good luck on the trampoline.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 6:04 AM
so cute!!
Page 1 of 5