Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KSK Long T High Cut Shoulder White

by Knightskykyte Posted 23rd Mar 2005 at 10:12 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2005 at 2:27 PM
Nice job
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2005 at 9:06 PM
Very gay hustler
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 4:57 AM
maybe we could have this is black and other colors?

Thx,
-B.B.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 8:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Brazilianboii88
maybe we could have this is black and other colors?

Thx,
-B.B.

Sure, I can do black. What other colors would you like?

Cheers,
KnightSkyKyte
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 12:58 PM
Default Request for black variation filled.
Hi B.B. and everyone,

I've finished making a black version of this for you, B.B. - it's cleaner in the lines than this one. You can get it with the Spunky Bum Jeans collection I just posted up today - it's in there, and thanks for asking!

With respect to more colors, the good news is that I will be doing re-colors, but, they won't be solid colors (for example, red, yellow, etc.) because I'd like to create something different and a bit unusual (for example, the vinyl design I've posted). There are other ideas I have in mind, and they are going to take some time!

But, if any of you out there - yes, you - sitting at your computer reading this thread would like to re-color this design in different solid colors (or any other way), you are more than welcome to do that and post up the re-work (for male Sims only) - don't worry about asking me, consider this as my permission - just do it and post up the results! I only ask that if you do, please remember to give me some credit for the design shape, that would be cool.

Cheers,
KnightSkyKyte :howdy:
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th May 2005 at 10:10 PM
could you like put some logos on them, designs, pics... just to jazz them up a bit. great job though!
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Sep 2005 at 11:46 PM
You do some wonderful work here. I was wondering about the hair on this particular model...Do you offer it for download, and if so, does it come in platinum? Thanks so much!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 1:10 AM
Ah, the hair is by Janna. Go search for that artist! I know she has posted on TSR, and also I believe that she has a website jointly with Michael, who is also a great skinner & mesher.

There are only two recolors she did of this style, neither are platinum.

Lizzy, I agree with you, it needs a proper texture. This is one of my first works before I understood that you have to add the shading on the skins yourself - it does not happen by itself in the game, I learned! But, since I first did this, I've really gotten infatuated with men in shiny, skin-tights, sexy little outfits, and so have moved away from this style, and prefer to download other artist's work for this everyday wear.

I really go for RabidAngel's and Meliss' tops for men, these ladies do great work, and their tops have interesting textures and designs. Go look for them! They have posted on this site.

Cheers!