Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 1:53 AM
Default Help a newbie! Problem with modified window!
Problem with my new window. How I fix this:

Obs.: I use Milkshape
Advertisement
Administrator of Loverat's Tea and Underpants
#2 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 8:39 PM
I'm moving this to the object creation forum. You're more likely to find help there. Also I remember someone in that forum was having the same problem with a door. You may want to look for that and see if they got a solution.

RG
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 1:04 PM
The ModFather
retired moderator
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 10:13 PM
I've tried too to clone a window, and I guess that Delphy's export plugin and/or the Mesh Tool don't manage correctly the "hole material" that is embedded in the "wallshadow" mesh (that "creates a hole" with the same shape of the window/door).
If I'm right, no editing will be possible for windows/doors/arches until the MeshTool isn't updated.
Anyway, I hope to be wrong

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 3:54 PM