Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KSK Sexy Vinyl Pants Collection for Adult Male

by Knightskykyte Posted 24th Mar 2005 at 3:59 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 3:25 AM
Nicely done! Thank you for sharing.
#3 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 4:33 AM
Would it be alright if I fit this to a teen?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 7:53 AM
lovely! i can't wait to try it out on my sims...i am always looking for good vinyl!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 8:19 AM
Thankyou all for your kind posts, I really appreciate the time you took to let me know you like the pants.

Quote: Originally posted by Kiki_chan
Would it be alright if I fit this to a teen?

Sure, you go right ahead and thanks for asking! It would be great if you could post it/them up when you finish too, I could use more clothes for my male teens :-)

Cheers,
KnightSkyKyte :howdy:
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 4:24 PM
I love you work KnightSkyKyte. Sexy male clothes are pretty scarce out there. Thank you :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 4:39 PM
YOU'RE AN F!@#ING GODDESS! These are brilliant! They are by far the best vinyl pants I've seen. I so badly need more male clothes, especially teen (So I'm looking forward to KiKi's if she releases them to us). Thanks a million. :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 6:28 PM
i converted it to female adult...i hope you don't mind...if you do i'll get rid of it
i just really like it
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#9 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 9:29 PM
Default post
Quote: Originally posted by saracentner
i converted it to female adult...i hope you don't mind...if you do i'll get rid of it
i just really like it

please post the file! pppppllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeee
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 9:40 PM
Thank you! I've been looking for something like this for a long time.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cassandra_107
please post the file! pppppllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeee

i will if Knightskykyte says it's okay
#12 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 4:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Knightskykyte
Sure, you go right ahead and thanks for asking! It would be great if you could post it/them up when you finish too, I could use more clothes for my male teens :-)

Cheers,

Uhm, I hate to sound like a newbie... but, while I might know what I am doing with a graphics editor, I haven't a clue on how to post something like this to a forum. What files would I be looking for on my computer?

Oh, and this is what the pants came out looking like...

(i'm putting links to the others since too many large images in a forum might be a little disrespectul to others who come with maybe a not so fast connection)

cross with studded belt
skull with studded belt
skull with no studs

I hope that they look okay. :err:
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 7:14 AM
Kiki- lol i was thinking to myself "why does that girl look so muscular?"
ha...i get it now
to post the file for the pants just find them in your saved sims folder and then zip it up using WinZIP or rarlab.,..whatever

then the same way you post a puc, post the zip...should upload no problem
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 3:39 PM Last edited by Knightskykyte : 20th Mar 2006 at 9:01 AM.
Default Re: permission for use of my creations
Dear all,

The whole reason I started making male clothing was becasue there are so many great female clothes, and so, so few sexy male clothes. I got tired of searching, waiting, hoping, so I got photoshop and learned to use it to make the kind of male clothing I wanted to see myself.

Then, I set myself a challenge to try and even up the odds of female:male clothing. I regularly stay up to 2 or 3 am working on the one piece of male clothing for one or two weeks to get it just right (and then make variations, which is usually faster). Yes, I know it seems hopeless, and my husband thinks I am nuts, but I was hoping that maybe it will inspire other people to do more with male clothing - the possibilities are limited only by the imagination!

So, if I allow my works to be re-fitted to females and posted publically, then my own work has been used against me and tilts the odds back towards females again, and goes against what I'm trying to achieve.

If anyone would like to use any of my creations as a base for other work for producing male clothing only, or to re-fit for other male age groups, yes, yes YES! Please do that! Don't even ask me, just do it and post it up and give me credit for the original design!

If people would like to re-work my creations to fit to females for themselves at home, and they want to share with their friends privately and not through any public channels, I've got nothing against that.

BUT.

I will not give permission for my work to be re-fitted to females for posting in a public forum, or made public in any way, for any reason or purpose.

I'm really sorry if this disappoints anyone... but I hope I've explained myself well enough so that while you might not agree with me, you can at least see where I'm coming from. It's not that I want to be difficult, it just goes against my principles.

Kiki_Chan and Saracentner, you've both given me the highest of compliments by wanting to re-use my work and asking my permission. Thankyou. If either of you would like to see a specific clothing type/design in particular that you would like to see on a male Sim, just let me know, and I will make time to create it for you.

Cheers,
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 6:13 PM
that's cool Knightskykyte
thanks for the awesome pants!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 6:13 PM
KSK, I hear you! I soooo appreciate the fact that you are making more male clothes in lieu of the glut of female clothes available. Thanks so much for your contributions!
#17 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 2:10 PM
This are gorgeous!!! Reminds me of sexy Axl from guns n roses on the 'Sweet child of mine' video! *drools*
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 8:25 PM
Knightskykyte, you are awesome! I've been looking for this exact thing for weeks now! It's about time someone decided to make some good clothes for the male simmies. I try, but I'm not that good at it. Thanks a bunch!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 8:07 AM
AWESOME!! My Sim Guys Love You

Will you be making any in other colors?? Such as Blue??
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PrincessBlueHeart
AWESOME!! My Sim Guys Love You

Will you be making any in other colors?? Such as Blue??

Thanks PrincessBlueHeart!

Blue, huh? I've tried (unsuccessfully) to change the color of these pants before for someone else with the same request. The problem is, it's easy for me to turn colored stuff into black and white, but I'm still finding out more about photoshop, and until I can figure out how to give decent graduated color to black and white images, I won't be able to change the color... but if anyone here knows someone who DOES have the ability to turn black and white into color, they have my permission to recolor (as long as they do a decent job!) and re-post (for male sims only - but give me a little credit for the original design). I'll even give them the original photoshop file to make the job soooo much easier. I'll help, too, if they like. The person doesn't have to have knowledge of the sims programs - they only need to know how to use a program like photoshop to do this, I can take care of the rest (turning it into a .package file, etc).

So there's my offer. If anybody would really would like blue pants (or other colors), find a person with photoshop skills, and I can give them the original file I used so they can re-color.

Cheers,
KSK
#21 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 12:16 AM
Awesome work, thank you
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 10:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kiki_chan
Uhm, I hate to sound like a newbie... but, while I might know what I am doing with a graphics editor, I haven't a clue on how to post something like this to a forum. What files would I be looking for on my computer?

Oh, and this is what the pants came out looking like...

(i'm putting links to the others since too many large images in a forum might be a little disrespectul to others who come with maybe a not so fast connection)

cross with studded belt
skull with studded belt
skull with no studs

I hope that they look okay. :err:

Hi
please post it

simlisa
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th May 2005 at 8:27 PM
Hi
if you could post the adult size you could post the teen size too
please try it