Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

EP compatible - Medieval fairgrounds set (12pieces) Recolourable

by Brasstex Posted 24th Mar 2005 at 7:53 PM - Updated 26th Jun 2005 at 10:03 PM by Brasstex

175 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 173 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 8
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 7:55 PM
thats pretty cool*downloading*
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#3 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 7:57 PM
Wonderful work!!! Adorable!! )))
Instructor
#4 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 8:00 PM
Is the lot hack-free? My cleaninstaller isn't working very well and I'd rather just take your word on it lol.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 8:03 PM
There's no hacks. It's not really a "lot" so to speak, it's just all of the custom objects that you see, in the form of a lot, for easy packaging.

Brasstex
Instructor
#6 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 8:08 PM
Oh okay, cool then! lol. It's really nice, now I have mdeieval things to go with all those skins I download from TSR.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 8:14 PM
Amazinnnnnnnnnnng!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for something like this ^_~!!! Keep doing awesome things!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 8:18 PM
Umm, this isn't "EP Ready", it's EP required. I know this because the custom installer said "this content requires Expansion Pack data that is not installed".
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 8:28 PM Last edited by Brasstex : 24th Mar 2005 at 8:34 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by honeyblondekitty
Umm, this isn't "EP Ready", it's EP required. I know this because the custom installer said "this content requires Expansion Pack data that is not installed".

That's strange. I don't know what piece is using the EP. I'll change it in the thread title I guess, but if anyone can figure out what's doing this, I can probably fix it, since I didn't intend to use EP items, and didn't think that I did.

Brasstex

Edit: Here's a good question: Is the single story Canonical column an EP item? I didn't think it was, but I used a lot of it, so that may be it.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 8:29 PM Last edited by AnnieBonnie : 26th Mar 2005 at 2:25 AM.
This is so cool!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!! :bump:

***EDIT*** It reminds me a bit of TS1 "Making Magic" which was the one I like best!!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 8:33 PM
this is great, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 8:51 PM
Reminds me of the Makin' Magic magic lots
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 9:11 PM
Thank you!!! Your medieval stairs and items are the only ones I've seen. I'd absolutely love more, so please keep it up!!!!
Instructor
#14 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 10:11 PM
Thank you so much! You just made this ren-fest girl very happy!
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 10:33 PM Last edited by KWDWK : 24th Mar 2005 at 10:36 PM.
It is EP only because of the chairs AND tables :-p YAY!!!! mideval is the greatest style in the world!!! also the candelabra (i think thats what there called O.o lol)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KWDWK
It is EP only because of the chairs AND tables :-p YAY!!!! mideval is the greatest style in the world!!! also the candelabra (i think thats what there called O.o lol)

Hi, KWDWK, I'm glad you said that, because I should probably take this opportunity to make something clear. The chairs and tables and any other Maxis content that is seen in the pictures are NOT included in the download. Here's what is:

An upsidedown shaped triangle banner
A large entrance banner that says "fair"
An Arrow target with backing
A large 4 pole tent
A burlap awning
3 food cart parts *that's all you need to make the food cart*
A stone grill
A changing tent
A linen rack
A fence like barricade

Brasstex
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 10:54 PM
These look awesome!! My computer doesn't like rar files though. Could you post zip files?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 11:00 PM
Roroasu - Use the search box and find out how to use RARs, it is painless and prevents people from biting your head off.

Brasstex - This is really lovely, it makes me want to put in the effort for a theme-hood again. You are so talented!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 11:04 PM
This is wonderful!

I keep hoping people will make more, good medieval and victorian stuff.

I'm gonna use it in my elf community, and in my Timeline community (10 generations covering 1600-2100). I may even use it in the egyptian villiage I've been planning.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 11:09 PM
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Thanks!
Instructor
#21 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 11:23 PM
Brasstex I really love this! My daughter practically drooled when I showed her this set - then we read the part about the EP being required - she is so disappointed: I have the EP installed and she doesn't! She would be really grateful if you could work out which part needs the EP because she is very fond of medieval stuff. Anyway - wonderful job and thank you! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 11:38 PM
I I would LOVE to use this in my game!!!
Don't have the Expansion though.

Maybe you could just pack the objects together (which don't need the EP as you said, right?) so that all the people without EP can use them too?
Instructor
#23 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 11:39 PM
^$@$%$:^) Awesome!!!!!
Great Job!

"s"
V^^^^v
Field Researcher
#24 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 11:50 PM
This is really cool. Downloaded.
There are a couple medieval things at Avalon - if you need a link, holler.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 11:56 PM
Holler!

I'd love to know where to get more medieval stuff.
Page 1 of 8