Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Build Your Own Entertainment Center Recolors

by Saiz08 Posted 24th Mar 2005 at 10:46 PM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 12:23 PM by -Maylin-

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 10:52 PM
Please only post complete recolor sets for all of the objects in one package. to do this
recolor all seperatly
then go into SimPE new long index
Then file>add
go down on the bottom and pick .package format
and select all 11 recolors and
save as your recolor package.
Sorry its kinda short but thats what you do!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 10:57 PM
i like it. i think ill do some recolours.
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 11:10 PM
Default Department of Redundancy Department
Numenor already started a thread for recolors of this object here

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence you tried.
-- J.M. Pescado
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 3:45 AM
yeah thats what he had to do when i there wasnt an official post for it this is for all recolors for the set his is just for his and he'll move his over
Space Pony
#6 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 7:44 PM
Many thanx for a black recolor - i love simply colors !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 10:18 PM
any other requests for recolors
Merry Schizoid
#8 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 11:35 PM
I'm loving the black and I can't wait for the gray glass. I would have requested that...
Instructor
#9 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 1:37 AM
Wow This Is A Great Set I Love It Wish I Had It In MY Real Home
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 8:29 AM
Default thx
Quote: Originally posted by Saiz08
any other requests for recolors

thanks, you rock... i needed black to match, and to look like my REAL entertainment center, thanks for moving me one step closer to haveing my real house in the sims... as far as more recolors go...howbout the really dark wood color like they use in the midevil set on uni, i love dark colors, can you tell?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 10:09 AM
Lovely recolour I can't thank you more! Btw where's the white set? I only seem to have one part white...
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 10:35 AM
Great recolour! Thanks a lot
Space Pony
#13 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 2:15 PM
White please !! PLEASE !!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#14 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 7:22 PM
Since you've started a new thread, there's no need to have two: I guess that there should be only one "recolour thread" for each "new mesh" thread. Therefore, I have moved my package here and deleted the old thread.

For anyone who might have missed this so far, here's a red wood recolour for all the 11 elements of Saiz08's modular living set.

All the recolours are into one package: it will work fine even if you haven't downloaded the whole entertainment set.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Numenor_EntertainmentCenter_RedWood.rar (378.5 KB, 509 downloads)

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 3:31 AM
i actually have had white done at the same time as black but didnt upload it because i was making a new stereo piece
The ModFather
retired moderator
#16 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 9:39 AM
Saiz08, you should add in your first post a link to the thread where the meshes are available for download: some users may think that these packages are usable as they are.

I don't know if you have solved the problem with the reflectivity; if you haven't, then you should edit all the Material Definitions related to wooden parts and *delete* all the entries that start with "stdMatEnvCube"; you should also delete the reference to the "envcube" texture in the "File List" tab of the MATD.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 2:49 AM
yeah i have been busy with this set over all so far i have spent 60+ hours on it i am working on a mini fridge a corner piece and what ever else gets throwen at me and now the bathroom closet and kitchen versions so i have been really busy trying to keep up with requests
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 8:56 PM
Both sets look wonderful, but I'm not gonna download the black one until I know it's completely safe.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 8:14 AM
I am sure the black one is fine so far i have had no problems!!!
#20 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 12:34 AM
Beautiful work, thank you
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 5:39 PM
Default The White One
Quote: Originally posted by Saiz08
i actually have had white done at the same time as black but didnt upload it because i was making a new stereo piece

Saiz08, I just want to know when are you going to download "The white one"?

Por favor, I need it for my japanese comtemporary living room. You did such a wonderful job on this project. I want to see it sitting in my living room.

Thank you

"Smile when it rains"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 6:12 PM
The white set should be up soon i have been really busy with school
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 6:43 PM
I realized that the Desk can only be used on the right side (because the original Quaint you used has drwer on the left)
I tried to change certain values (BEHAVs, SLOTs etc) but it all got messed up could you do a Desk sometimes, based on a dining table, so both sides could be used?
(I just don't see why not 2 kids could do their homework on one desk...or do their homework next to their computers)
Thanks
-le
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 6:48 PM
This has gone in EVERY house I have built since the second I downloaded it! I am really hoping to see a white recolor show up soon so I can replace the e-centers in older homes, too.
Scholar
#25 Old 29th May 2005 at 2:44 AM
These recolors look incredible, thank you for sharing them.