Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Baby" Jane Hudson and Blanch Hudson

by Hathor Posted 25th Mar 2005 at 6:26 PM - Updated 13th Jul 2005 at 7:09 AM by Hathor

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 8:25 PM
hi they are soo cool ave seen the film and they look just like the actresses in it !could you try making cathy and heathcliff from wuthering heights (its my favorite film film ever)
thanx :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 8:20 AM
REALLY good! These two women gave me nightmares as a child!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 12:34 AM
lol, i love that movie. finally, someone makes a likeness of some of my favorite old movie stars. gotta love betty davis and joan crawford!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 6:55 PM
hi will u plz read my post!
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 4:34 AM
Great work! Yes, I'm a fan of the movie too... I guess that explains why my two cats are named Blanche and Baby Jane. Favorite moment in the film: When Baby Jane catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror and realizes that she's not the little girl she used to be. That scream is priceless.

little angel... requests should be posted in the request forum:

http://www.modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=117

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it." - Ashleigh Brilliant
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 5:50 AM
Oh, these are fabulous...thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 11:28 AM
Thanks. They are excellent !

Sister, sister, oh so fair, why is there blood all over your hair?
Forum Resident
#9 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 4:20 PM
That was a good movie. :D

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.