Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[EP Ready] Set of 27 Medieval Paintings

by Nokomys Posted 26th Mar 2005 at 10:32 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 1:50 PM
I'm a huge Waterhouse fan and I really love these! Thanks! :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 6:35 PM
These are exquisite, some of my favourite artwork. Thank you so much!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 7:40 PM
Thank you!!! I love those paintings. I have pictures of them hanging in the walls of my house. John Waterhouse, William Hollman Hunt, Sir Lawrence Alma-Tadema and others.
:bump: :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 11:40 AM
these are incredible. I can't even begin to guess the amount of work required to make these for the game. Keep up the good work
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 5:44 PM
Yay! These are wonderful. I collect preraphaelites myself! So, I love having them for my sims. So I can decorate their castles and mansion with them! thanks for making them.
~~~Maevey
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st May 2005 at 5:35 PM
Is there any way that you could upload these in zip. format? If so I would really appreciate it cuz these are beautiful wall hangings.
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 6:17 PM
Default er, hate to say this
hi, this is my first post, and im not trying to be mean or anything, but those paintings arent medieval. they are romantic and neoclassisist works based on medieval themes (done in the 19th century mostly, as opposed to medieval-11-13th century). they are still gorgeous though!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 3:29 PM
like it very much. thanks
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 3:20 AM
I absolutely LOVE these! Thank you so much for making them.