Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: *As requested* Locker Room Benches *updated 4/13/05

by thefuzmixman Posted 26th Mar 2005 at 6:14 PM - Updated 23rd Oct 2008 at 2:47 PM by whitesiren

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 84 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 6:20 PM
i wasnt really waiting for someone to make this but thanks anyway. i like it.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 6:46 PM
I' just downloaded them, I have the perfect spot for them in a dorm, thanks thefuzmixman, appreciate it, will tell you how well they are when I play =)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 6:54 PM
Perfect for a gym! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 6:55 PM
they looks great

thanks alot
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 7:25 PM
I absolutely can use these! Thanks for making them and they look SO GOOD! Very nice job on the detail!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 8:08 PM
can you also make a locker to finish the locker room
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 8:54 PM
in time. thanks for downloading.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 9:17 PM
Great work! Thank you!

Quote: Originally posted by gameplayer
can you also make a locker to finish the locker room

I'm guessing that you don't have University yet? (There are lockers in that EP.)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 10:22 PM
Aqueelah
youre right. i don't have the EP yet. thats also why i post a request for a NON-EP version of everything i like that is EP-ONLY.
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 10:35 PM
can you make it in a zip file?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 10:44 PM Last edited by Aqueelah : 26th Mar 2005 at 10:53 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by gameplayer
Aqueelah
youre right. i don't have the EP yet. thats also why i post a request for a NON-EP version of everything i like that is EP-ONLY.

Pardon me for being inquisitive. I don't have the EP yet, either, but I'm not gonna ask creators (who don't have to make anything for the game at all) backtrack and add to the hard work they're already doing; I'll just be patient and wait until I get the EP.

Quote: Originally posted by ~Peaches'N'Cream~

.RAR files are not as scary as you think, love. You can download WinRAR and use it to open and extract .RAR files with no problem.
#13 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 11:38 PM
Awesome work, thank you =)
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#14 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 11:48 PM
you'd think these locker room benches would've been an object that came with University... but oh, well... we have them now, thanks to thefuzmixman! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ~Peaches'N'Cream~
rar compression is better and plus it just sounds cool. winrarrrrr!
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daysies
you'd think these locker room benches would've been an object that came with University... but oh, well... we have them now, thanks to thefuzmixman! :D
Yea, they gave us lockers, and new community showers, but no towel bars or benches? I made those too. much different then Windkeepers, but I'll release them soon.
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 12:20 AM
Default locker room benches
Yes!!! thank you so so much for this item. I am definately gonna be building some unique locker rooms now. Please keep up the good work! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 1:45 AM
glad you like them tthan! thanks for the idea. it was needed.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 3:40 AM
i made a towel bar too lol for a locker room and then 2 days later windkeeper came out with hers lol i still like mine better and thanks for the bench!!!
Also in your pic is that your towel bar it looks good
Scholar
#20 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 5:24 AM
Very unique idea - I love these - thank you so much
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 5:44 AM
your welcome pammats.. lol @ ur avy.
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 5:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Saiz08
i made a towel bar too lol for a locker room and then 2 days later windkeeper came out with hers lol i still like mine better and thanks for the bench!!!
Also in your pic is that your towel bar it looks good

thanks, Saiz08. do like my towel bar? I was having a hell of a time finding a good texture. i suck at textures..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...n/towelprev.jpg

xD
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 5:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aqueelah
Pardon me for being inquisitive. I don't have the EP yet, either, but I'm not gonna ask creators (who don't have to make anything for the game at all) backtrack and add to the hard work they're already doing; I'll just be patient and wait until I get the EP.

.RAR files are not as scary as you think, love. You can download WinRAR and use it to open and extract .RAR files with no problem.

lol. it's all good. but yea i didn't like their tone either.

xD
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 1:04 PM
Great object! This will certainly be used a lot! Thank you very much
btw, I love that towelbar
Quote:
thanks, Saiz08. do like my towel bar? I was having a hell of a time finding a good texture. i suck at textures..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...n/towelprev.jpg
:wowsers:
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 2:50 PM
ty suznacky... check it out, last night i modeled a smaller one.
Screenshots

xD
Page 1 of 4