Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pink Sports Car and Autopsy Table

by AceHole Posted 27th Mar 2005 at 7:31 PM - Updated 2nd Nov 2008 at 10:36 AM by -Maylin-

76 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 7:38 PM
lol, make it a convertable corvette then you'll have the barbie car.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by terence1357
lol, make it a convertable corvette then you'll have the barbie car.

LOL terence, If I wasn't so darn lazy I would probably do just that,
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 8:13 PM
downloaded both, they are great! could you make a pit and pendulum thing too??
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 8:52 PM
Wicked car, perfect for my spoilt little rich girls.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 10:38 PM
Acehole, while I like your recolours very much, you are wasting GUID's on recolours that could be used on new objects/meshes. We could all do this and in no time there would be no more GUID's spare for truly new objects. If you have registered these GUID's then that's a waste, if you have not registered them then they could interfere with another new object. Petreak and I both have recolours we have done but have not released them for this reason, we are instead trying to make colour options work on the existing vehicles rather than waste valuable GUID's. If you can fix that then I'll be impressed. Sorry if it sounds like I'm throwing my dummy out my pram, I am just trying to point out how valuable GUID's are and rather that you didn't waste them on recolours. I do like your Coke truck though.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 3:29 PM
Autopsy table rules! Great job!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 7:30 PM
Gook job....if I only liked pink a little :D
*grabbing autopsy table for my medical sims* Thanks
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 8:20 PM
autopsy table SWEET time to make a sick and twisted sim complet with a autopsy table or even make a CSI Crime lab
Field Researcher
#10 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 8:23 PM
This is cool! Btw, Z3RO The Jedi I happen to love your avvy I used to play that game lol!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 8:43 PM
The autopsy table looks to already have blood on it, okay all I need is a cadver. Darn another few years before med-school.

I hate anyone who lives in a warm climate, It is April 3 and I have a foot and half of snow, it is spring in PA.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jewls1217
The autopsy table looks to already have blood on it, okay all I need is a cadver. Darn another few years before med-school.

I hate anyone who lives in a warm climate, It is April 3 and I have a foot and half of snow, it is spring in PA.

Please don't hate us, hehe, I live in Alabama, yesterday it was about 75 degrees. PS, my roommate is from Harrisburg, PA
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 11:12 AM
Thanks! The Autopsy will fit nicely in one of my sim's interrogation room
Instructor
#14 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 11:16 AM
lol... i love pink hehehe... the car looks wkd and u autopsy table will look great in my hospital/mental home lol *looks evil* hehe thanx xxxxxxxx
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 4:15 PM
i understand that you don't want to do it cause you're lazy. i am lazy
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 6:04 PM
I am also working on a "body" for the autopsy table, and a "sheet" to go over the body, they will be three seperate items that can be combined in any way you like. There is a (from what I have been told) shortage of GIUD's; so please let me know if there is an intrest in these and I will post them, I know that JEWLS wants them, I just need more peeps before I use the GIUD's ....thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by terence1357
i understand that you don't want to do it cause you're lazy. i am lazy

LOL so I am not the only one
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AceHole
I am also working on a "body" for the autopsy table, and a "sheet" to go over the body, they will be three seperate items that can be combined in any way you like. There is a (from what I have been told) shortage of GIUD's; so please let me know if there is an intrest in these and I will post them, I know that JEWLS wants them, I just need more peeps before I use the GIUD's ....thanks

dang I spelled "GUID" wrong, twice in the same post pls forgive my stupidity
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Z3R0 The Jedi
autopsy table SWEET time to make a sick and twisted sim complet with a autopsy table or even make a CSI Crime lab

Kewl a CSI lab, I never thought of that. When you get it done could you send me a pic of it??
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 6:13 PM
I would like a body for the autospy tabel.

(P.S. dont tripple post it is BAD!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lover
I would like a body for the autospy tabel.

(P.S. dont tripple post it is BAD!!!

I understand the tripple post thing, sorry for that, had provider problems for a couple days and had to get cought up, thank you for the head up The Body I am working on will "snap" to the Autopsy table top, or the floor (if you like them laying around, hehe) and the sheet (made with 3DS MAX 7---clothFX) will snap on top of the body, or the table, even if the body isn't there. Several combinatins, I will post them by Friday
Field Researcher
#22 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 6:27 PM
AceHole instead of using several guids just make several recolours where the body or both are invisible. Also it will be much easier than having to "snap" them onto each other unless you mean use moveobjects on.....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 6:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSims2Master
AceHole instead of using several guids just make several recolours where the body or both are invisible. Also it will be much easier than having to "snap" them onto each other unless you mean use moveobjects on.....

WOW!!! GREAT IDEA, just use recolors for every combination, that is amazing, sadly :-( I don't know how to make the recolor packages, but I will learn before I post the rest of the meshes....thank you for that IDEA TheSims2Master!!!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 6:41 PM
No problem. Also you will probably wanna ask boblishman or Numenor because boblishman has done this on his laundry bin and Numenor just knows everything about recolouring :D
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 6:56 PM
Love them both... not big on pink though . Maybe make a pink autopsy table to go with the car. xþ.

Supreme Ishness of the Known, Unknown, Parallel, and Perpendicular Multiverse.
Page 1 of 4