Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Trottco 27" and 14" MultiPlace IV *Portable* Televisions

by Numenor Posted 28th Mar 2005 at 10:45 AM - Updated 26th Dec 2008 at 3:27 PM by -Maylin-

134 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 132 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 10:49 AM
Very good job. I shall test it right away as soon as I finish testing some other objects. I hope it works!
Instructor
#3 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 10:58 AM
Downloaded! And many many thanks for all the useful things you make!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 11:05 AM
Wow Great Work Will Test.Downloading Now
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 11:24 AM
: Great stuff . The tiny portable will look perfect on a kitchen counter thanks . And ignore Don , Numenor . We all know the only thing/s that he seems to appreciate !
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 11:35 AM
This is great, very nice done! Will test and report. Many thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 11:42 AM
i found a bug. if you have move_objects on and put the tv under another it disappears. i was gonna make a dual tv but i can also just put the normal tv over this one. anyways just try to fix this ASAP. thanks for the TV.
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 11:42 AM
Thank you so much. I have always rather have the TV on some type of table that goes with the theme that Im using for the room an now youve made that so much easer. Thans again for all the work that you an the other modders have done for us that know nothing bout it =)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 12:10 PM
This is perfect for dorm rooms! None of my students can afford a wall mounted TV, and there's no room in those teeny weeny dorms for a TV on a stand, but this sits nicely on a desk! Thanks Great One! *bows humbley to the God of Recoluring*
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#10 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 12:56 PM
Woohoo! Thanks Numenor - a lovely addition to my Numenor directory

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 1:30 PM
loll very funny Numeror, thank you very much for this tv. This is going right on my game;-)
Instructor
#12 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 1:48 PM
well done,and will test this evening!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 1:49 PM
This is like kyles Counter TV, except more varied and actually changes height with its surface. :p

Very useful.
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 1:51 PM
nice work, something you allways need.
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 2:29 PM
Fantastic! thank you so much for your indispensible creations!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 2:33 PM
I hate those stands too! These are great...
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 2:51 PM Last edited by Numenor : 28th Mar 2005 at 2:55 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by gameplayer
i found a bug. if you have move_objects on and put the tv under another it disappears. i was gonna make a dual tv but i can also just put the normal tv over this one. anyways just try to fix this ASAP. thanks for the TV.

What you describe happens only when the TV is placed on dining tables and counters (for coffee and end tables, the second TV is placed on the ground, under the table).
Anyway, as you might guess, these objects are not supposed to be placed using the moveobject cheat (actually, no objects are supposed to be placed using that cheat), so I wouldn't call it a bug.
Moreover, these TVs use the same "placing" rules as the Thinking Cap, so if you find that these rules are not suitable for your purposes, blame Maxis...

Thank you anyway for having reported your gaming experience with my objects: the feedback is always greatly appreciated!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#18 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 3:02 PM
Thanks for the TV, Numenor! An adorable TV from our adorable Italian!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 3:49 PM
Great TV and a fantastic idea. Don is a stupid man an I really need it for my kitchens.Thank you very much.

B
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 3:55 PM
Yeah, what does Don know??? Well, obviously one thing, but that's beside the point, your TVs are fabulous! Thank you.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 4:18 PM
Very good, Numenor! I remember I had this type of television from Sims 1. It's nice to have them back!
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 4:32 PM
Thanks!! I am finally going to have a tv that actually looks good in my houses!
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 5:59 PM
Finally, I've found out what Don Lothario was looking for: a small wall-mounted 14" TV!
http://www.modthesims2.com/attachme...4&stc=1&thumb=1

You can download it here.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
#25 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 6:07 PM
Is it EP Ready??
Page 1 of 6