Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted_ Another Medieval Career

by athenegw Posted 29th Mar 2005 at 12:44 AM - Updated 2nd Jul 2005 at 10:19 AM by athenegw

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 4:12 AM
Neat. Ill rtry it, but its noyt particularly useful because i gave up trying to make medieval sims after there was nothing to do with them. :P
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 4:26 AM
Sounds Good!I love Medieval Stuff!!!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 4:36 AM
Can this carrer be found on the computer?
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 6:34 AM
does it work on university EP ? thanks

Before you meet the Handsome Prince, YOU have to kiss A LOT of TOADS.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 8:53 AM
cool one, thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 11:15 AM
yes it dose starey, ive got the EP

and im not sure knightguard, i use the newspaper hack to find all the careers ive downloaded

i don't even know if downloaded careers show up normally on the unhacked newspaper,
does anyone know?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 2:07 PM
Heh, thats good athenegw. I've been rather busy of late, so no time to update careers. I'm still investigating the matter about the custom clothes, and I'm about to make my career EP compatible. Once again, well done!
Instructor
#9 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 11:47 PM
This is excellent. I'm sick of my sims always walking around in their work clothes in my medieval neighborhood- it totally disrupts the balance of things.
Instructor
#10 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 7:12 AM
Yes, downloaded careers DO show up in the regular newspaper and on the computer.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 12:11 PM
Cool! I'm going to check this one out! Thanks
Forum Resident
#12 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 5:42 AM
I can use this in my medieval neighborhood for the royal kingdome chllenge! Thanks!
#13 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 4:18 PM
I going to have a go at this one i'll let you know how it goes...
Forum Resident
#14 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 8:07 PM
Do you think you could post the names of all the carrer leavels? I'm afraid to let my peasant sim get a promotion because I don't know what the next leavel is, and I want his to have a job that fits a peasant.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 9:52 AM
Sure, it's
1.Serf
2.Freeman/woman
3.Yeoman
4. Esquire
5.Baron/Baroness
6. Lord/Lady
7. Duke/Duchess
8. Lord Chancellor
9. Regent
10. King/Queen

I've been toying with the idea of posting a couple of my other careers on here, I've got a peasant one where they're a serf until career level 9 then they get freed (yey). You get paid more as you get promoted but it's not fantastic amounts of simoleons, the job title stays basically the same.

I've another for Kings and queens. First couple of levels are prince/princess then it's king/queen etc. It annoyed me when the son/daughter of my monarch had to start off as a serf, that just doesn't happen in real life.

They're tailormade for my specific game and the way I play it but if anyones interested I'd be more then happy to share.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 3:33 AM
Thanks for posting the leavels. I would love to use your other carrers. The majority of the sims in my medieval kingdom won't move to a higher class, so it would be great to have a career just for peasants. The Royalty one sounds great too. If you decide to post them I will tell the other people taking The Royal KingdomeChallenge about them. (If you haven't read the Royal Kingdome Challenge here is a link to it: http://tinyurl.com/95uj5 )
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 12:29 AM
I think that's an awsome idea!When My medival hood is ready I'm for dl.
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 1:01 AM
other medieval-esque careers
I'm interested! Please, SHARE!
~LadyNay

QUOTE:
I've another for Kings and queens. First couple of levels are prince/princess then it's king/queen etc. It annoyed me when the son/daughter of my monarch had to start off as a serf, that just doesn't happen in real life.

They're tailormade for my specific game and the way I play it but if anyones interested I'd be more then happy to share.[/QUOTE]

*Imagaination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagaination encircles the world.* ~ ALbert Einstein
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 9:24 AM
I need to work out the chance cards, Give me a week and I'll probably have it sorted.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 4:01 PM
I'm keen too! Such a career (the royalty one)would be good for my fantasy Sims - one's a princess/queen (part of a story), and I have a whole family of royal Elves... I look forward to seeing it!
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 5:14 AM
Please Please Share! I don't want my serfs to be King and i don't want my kings to start out as surfs.
#22 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 5:38 PM
This is neat but I want my peasant to stay a peasant. and my king to be forever royal.
Instructor
#23 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 8:31 AM
I really like this career, although I do think that the requirements for friends is really really high. I also noticed that some of the dialogue is less than accurate, you've got typos and errors.

It would be excellent if you could update this.
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 11:41 PM
a peasant career and a royalty career would be great!!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 2:31 AM
wow this is cool i have some knight that will be barons and a king and a queen

Wats done is done it cant be helped and it can't be changed-Me
your never gonna stop the bad stuff by complaining-HE HE ME
Page 1 of 2