Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

para_totalmirror

by peter_halland Posted 29th Mar 2005 at 9:13 PM - Updated 5th Apr 2005 at 12:40 PM by peter_halland

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 12:05 PM
Lovely
I think that would look very lovely and great but...
the rar file has only read me file in it :howdy:

Often I do wonder.......hm... what I was wondering about
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 12:17 PM
Click on Peter's avatar Maxime , and then click on his ' home page ' link to go to his site . At his site you should see this mirror in his objects section . Try downloading it from there for now
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 12:23 PM
I've downloaded the MTS download of the mirror here too Maxime and it has the relevant packages in too . Maybe your rar program is playing up or something . Try downloading this object from his site and if the rar from there has the same problem then it must be your rar program that is playing up
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 3:36 PM
Wow thankyou.... be great in a dance studio...thanks again
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 12:45 PM Last edited by peter_halland : 5th Apr 2005 at 12:49 PM.
I added some basic install info and replaced with a newer version containing even an one tiled mirror, bigger than a usual tile in the game. This is useful when you want to cover the outside-end of a wall without glitches.
#7 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 2:10 PM
link doesen't work o_O
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 3:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rats
link doesen't work o_O

Everything works fine for me. This server is going very slow sometimes. Just be patiant and wait, sometimes up to one minute is needed to get connected.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 5:44 AM
It says attachments pending approval. Is it me that needs to be approved or the mirror? Hoping that whichever it is receives approval soon, that mirror is fantastic. ~ Carol
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 7:27 AM
whats up with all this pending?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 9:10 PM
Got it at your site, thank you.
#12 Old 11th Apr 2005 at 10:45 AM
your site
Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 10:57 PM
just what i needed thanks so much will test later
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 7:41 PM
Nice! Will be testing soon!
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 9:50 AM
不错,我喜欢。
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 12:37 AM
I don't get it!! when I downloaded it it worked fine...but now they show up but they don't reflect! I re-downloaded them and still the same problem. I removed them and re-downloaded....and still they show up but no reflection!!!???
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by decowoman
I don't get it!! when I downloaded it it worked fine...but now they show up but they don't reflect! I re-downloaded them and still the same problem. I removed them and re-downloaded....and still they show up but no reflection!!!???

It might be your computer and the game settings. If your system gets to week to handle all of the game and its files inside the settings for "reflection" will be unchecked automaticly. Try to change this setting back (in the in game settings for grafik prestanda) and if the problem occurs again try to skip some of your biggest downloads.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 2:34 AM
These also look AMAZING in the game and I love the fact that we can choose the different tile sizes!! Great job!
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd May 2005 at 7:14 PM
Love them. Thank you.
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd May 2005 at 1:06 AM
thanks Peter......I feel stupid....duh!I've got about 11.000 downloaded files. What's funny is that I figured it out myself right after I posted mmt message!!lol.....thank you I love those mirrors, I put them in all my houses. GREAT JOB!
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th May 2005 at 2:13 PM
WOWWWWWW~~~
SO amazing you are~~~~~~
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th May 2005 at 5:23 AM
yeah this is actually a great idea.
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th May 2005 at 6:24 AM
Wow beatiful,thank you
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th May 2005 at 11:17 AM
Well, I thought Maxis already had a mirror that covered all the wall. But it's still very nice.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 13th May 2005 at 12:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PopPrincess
Well, I thought Maxis already had a mirror that covered all the wall. But it's still very nice.
Maxis came later, with the EP. It don t covers all of the wall (at the top) and the para_totalmirror has more options, you can add objects on the wall when using the multitiled parts. You can even cover the outside wall, and its last part at the corner which is longer than one regular tile.
Page 1 of 2