Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Testers needed*Charmed BOS Other items added Updated 18th Aug

by Aimoss Posted 31st Mar 2005 at 2:26 PM - Updated 18th Aug 2005 at 9:16 AM by Aimoss : Updated & New items added

459 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 454 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 19
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 3:12 PM
Cool, very nicely done! I know many people will enjoy this.
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 3:54 PM
THis is so cool!!!! I am a HUGE Charmed fan an I love what you have done. I would like to see ithe stand for it but the table it is on reminds me of the table in the attic that they use for mixing potions so it is perfect!!! Thank you sooo much and keep the Charmed stuff coming. You have done a GREAT job!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 4:04 PM
Is the Charmed manor an available lot for download?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 4:04 PM
That is so cool...thanks
Field Researcher
#6 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 4:23 PM Last edited by chaisipper : 31st Mar 2005 at 4:27 PM. Reason: Edited because I didn't read very carefully! LOL
*waits most patiently*... looks like really great work.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 5:04 PM
that looks awesome I can't wait to get my grubby fingers on it :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 6:39 PM
Good re-creation of their attic. The only thing out of place is the Chanukiayah. :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 1:06 AM
Thank you sooo much! I'm happy you decided to do this. Bootsbrisket, thank you for your original object. The talent that you people put into these objects is amazing. I only wish I was as talented.

~Gazoo
Instructor
#10 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 1:07 AM
errrrr.....disturbing... but good
Field Researcher
#11 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 1:38 AM
Great object i have been following this since the first posting of it

if you are talking about changing the .package name? just right click it and change the name to a new one if you are talking about changing the text in the books name i think thats in "Catigory Description"
but it will be missing the in game icon .. not sure how to fix that? i circled where it should be?

Thanks for the new book with bindings by the way :D
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#12 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 5:41 AM
do the one for the alter please?
Field Researcher
#13 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 8:07 AM
WOW this looks awsome Will be perfect for my charmed manor But WHERE did you find the colored windows :argh: Me wants, me wants!!!

:howdy:
Instructor
#14 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 9:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kimdelee
Is the Charmed manor an available lot for download?

yes... at the sims 2 lot exchange xxxx

oh yeaaa and thanx for this wicked BOS xxxxxxx
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 1:36 PM
Hello Hello Hello
Heyaho Howdyhow! Fellaz! :taekwondo :argh:

Im dutch and i like this site...very much. Only in Europe there are lots of boring sites with nothing to do... But i can speak english-american very good i guess... im thirteen years old and like da sims university, i love it! i love it! but... not so much 2 talk... :blah:
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 1:38 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: hahah :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 4:13 PM
Thanks ! The one for the alter would be fantastic, i hope you decide to do it :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by euroboyPN
WOW this looks awsome Will be perfect for my charmed manor But WHERE did you find the colored windows :argh: Me wants, me wants!!!

:howdy:

I'd like to know about those windows also. They look so good!

~Gazoo
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 2:46 PM Last edited by Aimoss : 2nd Apr 2005 at 2:52 PM.
Hi Everyone!!
Thanks for comments will get onto Altar one asap!!
The window are from Here
I have done a house but it is a massive package! I have to look into how to get it smaller!! I am working on a recolour of the Charmed fridge & a the painted wardrobe too!!
Will post pics of my charmed house if anyone is interested?!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 5:12 PM Last edited by MisfitRocker : 30th Jul 2006 at 7:10 AM. Reason: Really poor English and a stupid question.
Thanks, they look great!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 5:15 PM
The book looks awsome on the attic of my newly finished Charmed manor Thank you Aimoss:D
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 12:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JosephTheSim2k5
yes... at the sims 2 lot exchange xxxx

oh yeaaa and thanx for this wicked BOS xxxxxxx

who has the most accurate halliwell house?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 2:17 AM Last edited by Aimoss : 12th Apr 2005 at 2:28 AM.
Euroboy definitely!!!!!
I hope this isn't seen as spamming but I don't know how to get it to show that I have updated!!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 3:03 AM
aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh finally!! lol, this is awesome! love everything!, my charmed attic looked so bare without the book o shadows, thanx!!!!!!!
Instructor
#25 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 3:15 AM
not only does the book stand thingy look great, it's mulit purpose for those super nerd sims who cant stop reading! no offence to those super nerd readers who cant stop reading :P
Page 1 of 19