Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hogwart's School Robes (Teens & YA)

by gildmuse Posted 31st Mar 2005 at 8:20 PM

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
#2 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 3:30 AM
These are great! Thanks a lot! :clap:
Instructor
#3 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 3:55 AM
Yeah! more HP items! thanks!!! :clap:
*downloading*
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 4:55 AM
Wee, these are great. I made a family simply called 'Fiction' which includes a Hermione, Draco and Harry. Their 'Mom' is Ginger Fitzgerald from the movie Ginger Snaps. I'm such a nerd.
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 5:15 AM
The more HP the better! Quidditich robes would be cool! Not the ones from the 3rd movie they wer awful :madashel:
Field Researcher
#6 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 6:13 AM
VERY nice. Some of the nicest robes I've seen. Great job.

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 1:06 PM
Thanks Gildmuse, very good detail! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wankers
Wee, these are great. I made a family simply called 'Fiction' which includes a Hermione, Draco and Harry. Their 'Mom' is Ginger Fitzgerald from the movie Ginger Snaps. I'm such a nerd.

That's okay. I have a house of RPG based characters from an Harry Potter RPG. They aren't even canon, how sad is that?

I had a house based on Dante's "Divine Comedy. :werd:

Thanks for all the nice comments as well, everyone. Oh, and telecheer I actaully did upload some quidditch robes to this site. ^^ Teen boy only, but I'll get around to the girls and college ages later. Based on the first movie (sort of kind of) because I couldn't find pictures of the third movie when I was making them. The quidditch uniforms were really one of the few parts of the third movie I liked. They looked "sporty".
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 4:12 PM
These are awsome! The girsl ones look kind of dressy, which would make them great to use even if there was a duster based version.

I had all of these strange book/movie based houses in TS1, but have been to busy making random sims to bother with to much of that in TS2, but now i have these, so Imust make a Harry Potter lot... or neighborhood...
#10 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 4:40 PM
OMG these are sooo cool! I can't wait to download!!! Eeeeeeeeee!!! (Pardon my weirdness) Anyway, keep it up!!! You did a great job!
#11 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 5:34 AM
That are so brilliant I had been searching for so many hours trying to find someone like that and all I could find was this paid ones untill I found them here. YOU ROCK!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 9:30 AM
Is there any way to make these for adults? There is actual sanity behind this question - It'd be funny.
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 12:14 PM
These are awesome! There's a trenchcoat mesh that was created for female YA & adults over in the beta testing-new meshes area--the link is http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=52398

Thanks for doing these!
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bramble Reedfilter
These are awesome! There's a trenchcoat mesh that was created for female YA & adults over in the beta testing-new meshes area--the link is http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=52398

Thanks for doing these!

thanks for the mesh mate
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 6:21 AM
These are awesome! I have lots of potter characters in my game (and some I had to make up, like Harry's grandparents and stuff). Their family tree is awesome lol.
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 6:24 PM
you are awesome. if it were possible i'd send you a donut or something, but it would get stale
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 6:18 PM
Thank god! Finally somebody realizes that they wear ROBES and not fine pressed school uniforms. Thank you so much for posting this. ^_^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Iceciro
Is there any way to make these for adults? There is actual sanity behind this question - It'd be funny.

Give me until I have a lil bit of free time and I'll see what I can do. The boys shoudl be a simple cut and paste job. The girls will take slightly longer.

Bramble, thanks for the link. I'll probably do a version of those robes for the girls if I can get permission.

Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help me uncle, Jack, off a horse" and "i had to help my uncle jack off a horse" - Bash.org
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 7:12 AM
i hate asking this, but i fear it is the only way.

my computer, for some reason, loathes sims2pack files. is there someway anyone could put all their package files from the teen uniforms into zip or rar files?

once again, i'm sorry to be requesting this, but really want to put these in my game.
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd May 2005 at 1:03 AM
These robes look fantastic. I can't wait till I can stuff a whole neighborhood full of Potter Sims.
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th May 2005 at 4:17 PM
hey, you're robes are really cool. i love them!!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 2:47 PM
Thanks for these! You did great!
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 4:11 PM
I'm planning on making a custom college called Hogwarts, and a neighborhood of all HP people i can think of! Already I've got a Ron, Harry, Hermione, Ginny, Fred, George, and Mrs. Weasley!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 7:52 PM
Thanks! Looks great!
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 9:21 PM
These are awesome ... thank you so much.. you do good work ^_^

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Page 1 of 2