Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*TESTERS WANTED* 2 new drum recolours and new frames *UPDATED*

by supernova Posted 1st Apr 2005 at 5:56 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 9:25 AM by -Maylin-

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 6:13 AM
Wow, thank you! I was thinking of making a music video for "Sweet Child of Mine". If (when) I do, could I have your permission to use your drumset?

"If that's all you will be, you'll be a waste of time. You've dreamed a thousand dreams, none seem to stick in your mind. Two points for honesty. Don't it make you sad to know that nobody cares at all."

My Movies http://www.darkiris.net/lmmovies/lmmovies.htm
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 6:14 AM Last edited by supernova : 1st Apr 2005 at 9:02 AM.
anytime i thinking about doing a drum only request thread
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 8:22 PM
Great stuff Supernova . A lot better than mine . Maybe I should stick to running forums
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 10:04 PM
i think your black kit would go well with the gnr skin
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 3:55 PM
I wish I had sims 2u
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 3:56 PM
Sims 2 is great on its own
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 7:40 PM
I'm just about ready to start my next music video for a Weezer song. Do you think you could make me a Weezer drumkit? I would be eternally grateful! It would be easy too cuz it's just black and the logo is just a flying W.

"If that's all you will be, you'll be a waste of time. You've dreamed a thousand dreams, none seem to stick in your mind. Two points for honesty. Don't it make you sad to know that nobody cares at all."

Scholar
#9 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 4:48 AM
thanks. these are just what my coffee houses needed.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 8:59 AM
ok i do a weezer one first i need to know
shell colour.
skin colour.
seat colour.
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by supernova
ok i do a weezer one first i need to know
shell colour.
skin colour.
seat colour.

Oh thank you so much! Umm for my purposes black seat and shell, and white or cream skin with the flying W. you're awesome!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 12:13 AM
The weezer drumk kit is up
Attached files:
File Type: zip  drums.zip (77.2 KB, 84 downloads)
Inventor
#13 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 1:00 AM
Great work.. thank you.
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 9:09 PM
Thank you so much! I love the weezer kit! If you make any more let me know, they all turned out so good

Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 9:17 PM
Thank you so much! I love the weezer kit! If you make any more let me know, they all turned out so good

Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 5:17 AM
Thank you look great
#17 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 3:51 PM
Awesome job, thank you
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th May 2005 at 11:58 PM
it only says ep-ready do i need ep?
Field Researcher
#19 Old 15th May 2005 at 1:02 PM
yeah, these are wonderful! too bad i'd rather spend my money on food than on TS2U! oyvey!
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th May 2005 at 12:57 PM
hey! i like the drums, but can u make some drums that i can use in SIMS 2 only becoz i dont have the new one! please!
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th May 2005 at 11:58 PM
these are great, thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 1:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rob_thomas_91
hey! i like the drums, but can u make some drums that i can use in SIMS 2 only becoz i dont have the new one! please!

I can't because the drums only come with the ep when you get the ep i will make drums
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 7:37 AM
Cool! Thanx.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 8:20 AM Last edited by Ravynlee : 17th Jul 2005 at 8:23 AM.
I like what you've done so far, nice work! Are you still taking requests? *looks hopefull* Anyway, if that's a yes, can you please make me a Linkin Park set?

Shell colour - black/dark maroon
Skin colour - white/creme
Seat colour - red
I'd be ever so greatful if you could. Here's a pic for the overall look and logo. Heck, I'd be happy with practically anything as long as it had the logo on the front (a bit of a fan) Anyway, thanks again if you're able, and if you're not thanks anyway! *hugs*

Thanks,
-Rav
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 4:47 AM
Default ?
do u have 2 have Sims 2 University to have the drums?

what rocks my socks? *~`Sims 2`~*

sims 2 rocks my wOrLd!

check out my creations........
Page 1 of 2