Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: "Wonder Bra" Heels

by particleman Posted 2nd Apr 2005 at 11:25 PM - Updated 3rd Apr 2005 at 12:11 PM by particleman

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 11:33 PM
I love it.. it's great good job thanks alot
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 11:36 PM
You made your first post here a good one particleman.I especially like the sound of the heels when walking.Very good job and thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 12:49 AM
Wow, aren't high heel open shoes sexy? Thanks. I think I'm going to like this mesh a lot because of the more conservative heel height, which in turn leaves the legs closer (if not the same) to the original Maxis shape. Great idea with the sound too. Now, for those wanting more, how about this mesh adapted to the young adult mini skirt?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 1:13 AM
Looks great, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 6:08 AM
Thank you!!
I think it's really great & what a good idea about the sound!
My vintagesimladies applaudes you-finally they can wear their pretty vintageboots even in their "undies",without loosing the "corsett-effect"
Good job!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 10:29 AM
Haha I feel stupid but I need to ask, is this a skin? so theese toghether breast goes with every clothes or just with this underwear clothes in your pic?
Instructor
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 10:47 AM
love it ! Please, please, make other skin options with heels !!
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 10:49 AM
didnt work in my game=( where I am suppose to find it?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 12:16 PM
This is just the mesh and a base skin, I included the black underwear skin that is included with the game along with the mesh. I just made the mesh, so others can reskin it. It shows up under everyday clothes.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 12:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mosbyte
Wow, aren't high heel open shoes sexy? Thanks. I think I'm going to like this mesh a lot because of the more conservative heel height, which in turn leaves the legs closer (if not the same) to the original Maxis shape. Great idea with the sound too. Now, for those wanting more, how about this mesh adapted to the young adult mini skirt?

That was the main reason I chose the more conservative heel height, if you make the heels too high, the calves look too small and out of proportion, if you raise the calves to compensate, you end up with knee warping artifacts when you sit down. With a slightly more conservative height I was able to avoid the warping artifacts while still keeping everything proportional.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 12:27 PM
looks great. Thanks for sharing
Instructor
#13 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 12:36 PM
for a first mesh this is rly good... keep up the good work xxxxxx
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 2:16 AM
You've done the adult, young adult has been requested; have you given any thought to a teen mesh?
Instructor
#15 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 4:14 AM
You are on the road to much success and stardom here. Nice work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 6:16 AM Last edited by particleman : 4th Apr 2005 at 6:58 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by hippiebill
You've done the adult, young adult has been requested; have you given any thought to a teen mesh?

Young adults don't require a new mesh, all that is needed is to run the skin through datgen's convertor. I've attached one that has been converted Note: you still need the original mesh in the first post for it to work. Haven't really thought about making a teen version, I'm still learning the intricacies of body meshing and for my next project I would like to learn how to add objects with extra vertices to a mesh.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  youngadultheels.zip (35.8 KB, 394 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 5:07 PM
Very Nice! Everything well proportioned....
Field Researcher
#18 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 12:13 AM
Wahoo! Finally, a more... realistic pair of boobs. I'll have to give it a shot, it sounds like you put some extra thought into this (the sound effect)! Thanks.
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 6:45 PM
Hi Particleman. Great Mesh! I made a comic book character but hated the fact that I didn't have heels for the boots. I redid it with your mesh and it turned out so much better. I will upload it in clothing downloads. I was given permission by the creator of this heroine to distribute this sim based on her as long as I didn't call her by their name so she is the 'unnamed heroine'
Debra
http://www.gandyart.com
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 7:26 PM
Wow, great work! Thank you so much!
#21 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 10:45 PM
Very beautiful work, thank you =)
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 11:35 PM
Great Job Love it
I truly love it super great job

Thank You

*****sims2fashionboutique******
Instructor
#23 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 12:36 PM
Great job!!! Thank you for making it!
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 8:48 AM
nice! Nice garter belt! It's perfect, and I'm sure my sims'll love it!
Forum Resident
#25 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 4:54 AM
Thank you soooo much for this! I needed it so that my superheroines could have highheels on their costumes, like they do in the comics. I've been searching for something exactly like this, and I guess I just didn't go back far enough. Thank you soooo much, the heels are GREAT!
Page 1 of 2