Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Female/Male Abduction Pregnancy v1.11 (Adults & Teens) - Updated 10/15/5

by almecho Posted 3rd Apr 2005 at 7:23 AM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 9:16 PM by Christy1077

159 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 154 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 7:29 AM
whoa! you are so freakin' kewl!!!

No one will be safe from my twisted experiments now muahahahahahahaha :twisted:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 7:49 AM
oh SWEET! I wanted the females to have the babies not the MALES!

Thank you Thank you
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 7:52 AM
Good Job! I know quite a few people have been requesting this hack.
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 8:24 AM
Many thanks!!! I've been waiting for a hack like this since I first experienced male pregnancies. Those are, well...It's much better this way.
Instructor
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 8:31 AM Last edited by pinhead : 3rd Apr 2005 at 8:34 AM.
i already tried in last year for my personal use but the babies never get the green skin from the alien. Maybe because my game is all messed up with a lot of modified files. lol

But, anyway, it's good that someone make it and shared.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 2:03 PM
i want little green babies so this rocks
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 9:24 PM
You've done a marvelous job, thank you!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 9:56 PM
Wow!!!! Thanks so much!!!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 12:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by almecho
I've included all 3 in the one file for easy distribution (zip or rar) and it should go without saying to make sure you only use one at a time in your game as will conflict with each other.

If you want to accelerate any testing then this hack is also compatible with the 'Expensive Telescope Abduction Hack' that can be found in the downloads section (I've been testing with it) but I'm not sure about any others. I've only tested on University but this is a minor modification so it should be fine without the EP as well.

Ooooh! Thank you for this hack! Sounds great! Maybe now I can get/make a Gillian Anderson/Dana Scully sim and get her alienatedly preggers! :D

Plus, thanks for all three options! I having choices! I like the idea that men can get preggers, I find that hilarious. But I also thought it should be an equal opportunity probing and pollinating. :p

And while we are on that subject, will this mod conlict with the better looking pollination tech hacks (by L-J, TurboAzn, etc.)

Just want to be sure. I currently stuck them both in my game, but I haven't played any aliens or alien-impregnated sims yet...

Ste
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 9:43 PM
Cool, thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 9:50 PM
thanks - it works like a charm
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 12:52 PM
Very cool!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 4:30 PM
Wow~! Thank you!!! >ㅂ</
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 10:49 AM
Default Better pollination techs
Quote: Originally posted by syberspunk
will this mod conlict with the better looking pollination tech hacks (by L-J, TurboAzn, etc.)

Absolutely not. Those mods alter the genetics of the pollination tech so that your alien baby's don't end up looking quite so hideous (I've got one installed myself). This mod simply alters the abduction behaviour in line with the particular hack/flavour that you pick from the 3.

The only thing I could potentially see this conflicting with is some kind of telescope hack that alters the same behaviour, but I've tested this with the expensive telescope hack in the non beta downloads section and it works fine. I haven't tested any others but I imagine they will be fine too.

Let me know if you have any problems.
#16 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 2:19 PM
how do you install rar files
#17 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 2:20 PM
how do you install rar files plese i need to no
Field Researcher
#18 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 5:28 PM
You Are My Hero!
Instructor
#19 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 10:42 PM
I like this concept, thank you so much for making it possible, almecho
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 12:19 AM
Hi thank you so much i cant wait to try it, gonna try it out tonite
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 9:08 AM
I tested it out on a female Sim (Tifa, available for download somewhere on this site) and she had a girl. The girl turned out to have the mothers skin tone, so I don't know if green babies will pop out, but I'm quite happy with the results.
Finally I can have single mother familes without the tedious process of selecting a *ahem* "stud"

Here is resulting sim born from the mother
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 3:20 AM
thank you .. its just too weird for men to have babies
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 5:09 PM
Yes, it's like Alien (of course not exactly). That's why I dislike the idea of male pregnancies.
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 6:52 PM
I can't wait to use this hack but
i think now i notice that you guys are getting normal skin tones of female pregnancys please say if this is happening to all of you
Test Subject
#25 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 8:43 PM
I must admit, I haven't tried it yet. I downloaded all 3 versions and I'm using the female-only version. I know it works because I got one of my male Sims abducted and he didn't get pregnant (there was enough place on the lot). However, I haven't tried it on females yet.
Page 1 of 7