Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Maternity Outfit

by jeyca Posted 6th Apr 2005 at 9:06 PM - Updated 6th Apr 2005 at 9:33 PM by jeyca

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 11:25 PM
awsome...........................
#3 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 10:08 AM
:yippee: awesome
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Apr 2005 at 5:44 AM
:yippee: awesome!! I've been waiting for more maternity clothes... I feel like my sim is dirty cause she wears the same outfit during the "whole" pregnancy
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 7:06 PM
thank you. what is the maternity clothes hack
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 10:26 PM
It's a dresser, I think, that allows pregnant women to dress in other clothes during pregnancy. I haven't been able to find it, but I've heard of people who have it. I use the 'cheat' code because it's the only way I've found to make my sim wear other types of clothes during pregnancy. Hope this helps!
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 8:19 AM
and you call it really simple ? Wow, I can't wait to see what you call complex, given that this one is already magnificent !!! :clap:
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 10:44 AM
Ooh yes... like it! Hehe, thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 4:30 PM
thats really cute
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 11:33 PM
thanks it is cool
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 11:44 PM
LOVE IT!!! Wow I wish i had this dress! Lol you did amazingly and i cant wait for more!!! THANK YOU!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 12:15 AM
Thank you all for the nice comments & feedback; I will be creating more of these outfits in the future--I hope you'll enjoy them! I'll probably post some here and some over @ my website, www.geocities.com/jeyca.

Thanks again!
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#13 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 5:02 AM
Alright I have NO idea what is going on with this thread, but for the sake of niceness (my middle name) I will move it out of Object Recolours - I suspect it kinda got here accidentally BUT if I am wrong and you posted it here in this Forum then shame on you =P

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Instructor
#14 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 2:34 PM
Loverat: Technically it is a recolor as the file contains no geometric data container. Pregnancy strictly speaking is not a separate mesh, but a deformation of an existing mesh, just like getting "fat" in the game. I believe any Maxis full body (ie not separate top and bottom) adult mesh can become pregnant, or at least I know the 'naked' mesh (ie the one that skin tight clothing gets painted onto) can and the pajama mesh can. Obviously this one can too. There's actually a bug where if a pregnant sim puts on a smart cap she'll wear her regular pjs and not her pregnancy ones. This is how I get some of my pregnant sims into skimpy lingerie like this one lol

http://downloads.modthesims2.com/at...achmentid=51797

*edit: oh never mind, duh, it was in object recolors. Well yes lol, definitely doesn't belong there. A mistake I suppose.
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 5:33 PM
could this 'bug' or 'cheat' also work for teens who are pregnant via a mod?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 6:02 AM
Finally new cloth 4 when u pregnant beautiful
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 4:56 AM
I downloaded this and used it in my game and it is awesome and i think a maternity line would be fantastic!
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 11:53 PM
Oh cool! It works and looks great. I tried it with a few other types of clothing too. The tracksuit works as well. Yes, go for making a maternity line. It will be geat!
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd May 2005 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jeyca
It's a dresser, I think, that allows pregnant women to dress in other clothes during pregnancy. I haven't been able to find it, but I've heard of people who have it. I use the 'cheat' code because it's the only way I've found to make my sim wear other types of clothes during pregnancy. Hope this helps!

I think this should help
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=8259

That will bring you to the file of the dresser. I haven't tried it out yet... but hopefully soon.

FP
#20 Old 6th May 2005 at 4:05 PM
Great! I like this dress, although I dislike the colour at the bottom. It confuses me! :S
But thnx for the lovely dress!
#21 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 1:38 PM
WOW !!!!
It works and looks great
Keep up the good work
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 9:26 PM
how come when ur almost to be mommy's boobs dont get bigger when there pregnant,someone needs a hack for this man,cause its stupid,they should make there breast bigger when there pregnant,dont u undersand
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 1:15 PM
I think a maternity line would be a wonderful idea. So many of us have a desire to change things in game but just don’t have the time nor talent to do so.
So HURRAY to all who do!!!
You do very nice work
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 9:44 PM Last edited by jessefan93 : 29th Aug 2005 at 9:48 PM.
I didn't knwow!
Wow! Thanks alot! I didn't know you could use boolprop to change their clothes during pregnancy either..thanks so much!
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 4:04 PM
This is really great for your first time keep it up! And it's reallly cute
Page 1 of 2