Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted - Cap flipped backward

by roddyaleixo Posted 7th Apr 2005 at 8:27 PM - Updated 12th May 2010 at 9:04 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 71 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 9:07 PM
cool *runs off to download*
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 9:19 PM
WAY HOT ... Been thinking this would be a cool thing. Thanks... Now I can do my Raiders cap lol
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 9:26 PM
Great work! Will try it at once!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 9:55 PM
it dosent come up in the body shop gr8 mesh btw!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 10:02 PM
What? Hmmm it should.. did you put both files in your downloads/savedsims folder?
Instructor
#7 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 10:06 PM
AWSONE!
Could make a denim blue,not the cloth just the color.

"S"
V^^^^V
#8 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 10:40 PM
Awesome work, thank you =)
Instructor
#9 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 11:19 PM
very kool... not my type of hat but very well done very kool indeeed xxxxx
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 4:16 AM
Oh my god, I worship you! This is so awesome, you did a great job on this!
#11 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 4:21 AM
Wow! This is great! Well done!!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 10:05 AM
Awright! I've been waiting for one for a while. Woulda made one myself, but quite frankly, i suck at modelling. lol. :P
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 10:18 AM
Super! Thankyou!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 12:06 PM
i dig it. thanks.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 4:57 PM
Thanks, the guys tha nk you too.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 11:37 PM
Thank you everyone... I am worried though because dell5637 says the mesh wont show up in bodyshop... anyone experienced this too?
It could be anything, from mesh problem to broken link? Or possibly he didnt install it correctly.. but i am kinda of worried.. if any of you could give me more feedbacks.. like, is it a problem with the mesh? Is it just bodyshop? And Cas? Can anyone at least use the mesh?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 4:35 AM
Here's my problem... I can get it to show up in Bodyshop fine, but I went to recolor it (finally I can put my boyfriends stupid cap on his sim-self, he wasn't complete until now) and I can't get the recolor to work... I think it's not connecting to the mesh or something? I don't know how it works, I only know that it doesn't want to show up... poor dude's bald... I dunno if that helps explain the problem dell was having, but there ya go...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 5:58 AM
LOL, geesh... hmmm, its hard to tell what is going on, however i will take a look into it and try to find out whats going on, if you could post a picture of the cap you want maybe i could try to recolor it for you and tell what i did? If i cant recolor it i might have to redo my work from the start...
Beautiful Girl from Norway
#19 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 1:58 PM
Its not showing up in my game eighter
Scholar
#20 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 9:17 PM
omg i love it!! Maybe you should make another were it flips sideways for both genders. Good job!
Beautiful Girl from Norway
#21 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 10:44 PM
God idea lazzybum, plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz roddyaleixo (i can go on like this forever..)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 11:17 PM
Lol!! I will consider it :P... about some of you not being able to see it in game, try puttting both files together in the same folder (I recommend the savedsims folder) with no subfolders on it... because some of you can see them, and some of you can't... Maybe this could be an EP thing? is everyone using the EP here? It was made with the EP installed.. so it could be something that is conflicting? like the young adult age?
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 4:21 AM
I was just about to ask if the EP was required. Thank greatness for the ability to read threads all the way through.

Thanks for the cap! Can't wait to get Uni so I can use half of the stuff I've downloaded here!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 3:59 PM
Yeah, I'm using uni, and they're (the files) both in the same folder, not a sub... I'm just confused as to why my recolor wont link back to the original mesh.... the hat shows up fine in bodyshop and the game, but the recolor wont. Merr....
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 9:08 PM
SLPunkWannabe, I dont know what is going on.. however It should work, i checked in SimPE and the hat i made is linking to my mesh, I then recolored it, and checked the recolor in SimPE and it is also linking to the mesh, and it showed up with no problems both in BS and CAS, so i am really lost... could you please email me or post here your recolor so that i could take a look at it myself? I am sorry for this mess..
Page 1 of 4