Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Library Career :)

by Maniac Posted 7th Apr 2005 at 9:15 PM - Updated 7th Apr 2005 at 11:18 PM by Maniac

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 12:30 AM
Cool idea. I haven't checked it out yet, but will. Just thought I'd drop you a line since you've had over 40 views and no replies. Keep up the good work!
SIMSpeare
Scholar
#3 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 1:03 AM
I will try this one out. Thanks for the effort.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 1:09 AM
Thanks! It took a few hours to make. Thanks for posting back!

Me and angelface are working on a Space Expansion Pack of downloads. Want to help?
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 1:15 AM
Thanks for this career. I love libraries!!
Instructor
#6 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 1:42 AM Last edited by anonymous : 8th Apr 2005 at 1:45 AM.
I know you werent sure if you were going to make an adult version, but the moment I read the first post I instantly starting of thinking of ideas for adult levels...like elementary school librarian (has to read to kids all the time and has to deal with book fairs), jr high school librarian (deals with textbooks and helping with projects), high school librarian (same as before but also deals with computer lab), public librarian (in charge of public library--if you need more levels there can be an senior assistant librarian first), college librarian or bookstore manager (they're almost always busy), and then maybe library of congress (dont know what the person in charge of that is called).
I dont know...I know there isnt alot of details but it was just thoughts floating around in my head.
As a bookworm, I'm going to enjoy having this in the game...now I just need a sim library lol

edit: i only have one career up on mts2 its the marine park career that poojkins helped me make (I did all the creative side, she did the SimPE work) so you dont have to pay attention to my ideas if you dont want to, i just wanted to get them outta my head
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 2:24 AM Last edited by Maniac : 8th Apr 2005 at 3:22 AM.
I will be happy to make an adult version. I like your ides they seem very cool. Hmmm. Maybe in a week or 2 I will have it up. But if you want to help me make it, I would have no problem with that. If you wnt to we can work it out. Just email me here [email protected] .

Me and angelface are working on a Space Expansion Pack of downloads. Want to help?
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 6:43 AM
Is this EP ready. Please state. Thanks
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 6:44 AM
Deleted by Mjjdlf
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 6:46 AM
Sorry I missed your EP ready tag then couldn't delete the post what a night!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mjjdlf
Sorry I missed your EP ready tag then couldn't delete the post what a night!!!

No problem! Yes it is EP ready, I am probably gonna make an adult version soon.

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 9:34 PM
I havent actually been to a library in years but this sounds pretty cool for teens/elders as a job. Nice work.
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 9:48 PM
An adult career would be great , i am myself a professional librarian.
Nose kisss
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 10:23 PM Last edited by Maniac : 9th Apr 2005 at 3:38 AM.
Damn! I lost a few of the files on my computer including the teen/elder career I was working on! SO i guess the adult library career is back on! YAY!

Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 7:17 AM
Sounds Awesome
Scholar
#16 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 9:26 AM
sorry you lost files. that is so damn annoying when that happens....but happy to hear an adult version is in the pipeline :D
i look forward to it
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 9:31 AM
Downloaded, sounds awesome!
#18 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 1:32 PM Last edited by adeline : 9th Apr 2005 at 1:34 PM.
Sounds great! :gidea: Can't wait to try it out.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 8:34 PM
Thanks I love getting feedback on my career. THe adult will be up in about a week. Ity is being worked on as we speak. :jig:

Instructor
#20 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 9:40 PM
maniac i would love to help you out, but the contribution i gave above was the only ideas I had lol im all out of library-related ideas...took me like a week to think of unique ideas for all the different levels of my marine park career
nice to know that you are going to work on the adult version though :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 9:50 PM
Ok cool, I will put some of your ideas in, and I will put in the thread I make. Thanks for your ideas!

Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 4:49 AM
Ok, I want everyone to know. When I put the adult file in... I will put it in this thread instead of the other one. The thread title will be changed when I put in the file to Testers Needed: Library Career UPDATED. Just so evryone knows.

Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 9:30 AM
Maniac-
If you need a career reward, I've got The Ultimate Bookcase from my Creative Writng Career, if you'd like it. Let me know!
SIMSpeare

Never eat spinach with a stranger . . .
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 6:16 PM
Thanks but, I have made the career reward all ready for the adult. It is a book that says The Code Of Conduct. So thanks anyways. Not to be rude.

Field Researcher
#25 Old 11th Apr 2005 at 2:48 AM
i used to work in a library when i was is highschool. this rocks.
Page 1 of 3