Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jumping Castle

by Echo Posted 10th Apr 2005 at 6:16 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 9:29 AM by -Maylin-

131 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 122 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Forum Resident
#2 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 6:20 AM
omg thanks so much is it just me though or are the files lagging badly?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 8:17 AM
Awesome! I can almos begin building my new community lot :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 8:23 AM
these are the coolest! now i will have to procrastinate my homework to test :D
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 10:03 AM
That is so cute!! I love new toys!! Thank you
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 10:11 AM
Cool!! thank you Echo, you've excelled yourself again. Every time I went on one of these when I was a kid I'd either pass out from heat exhaustion or throw up I'm sure you really wanted to know that
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 10:23 AM
:godidea: Great, that's very cool!!! :nod:

Your toddler objects are the best ones, I've ever seen!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 10:26 AM
f
a
b

thanks so much great idea ...
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 11:09 AM
What a great idea. I can't wait to see my kids play with this. Thank you!
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 11:21 AM
This is awsome Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 1:13 PM
Really cool, Echo. If you ever want someone to collaborate on a mesh with you let me know. In this case, I think the castle looks better than a trampoline personally.

Brasstex
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 1:18 PM
Aweeesome job, I like this idea much better than trampoline. I remember having these things at parties when I was a kid. Always loved them. Thank you!
Beautiful Girl from Norway
#13 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 1:18 PM
great work Echo, cant wait to test
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 1:33 PM
Great idea and awesome job!

Thank you so much!
Retired Duck
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 2:52 PM
Thanks everyone for the lovely comments, they make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

carlydunham: I've noticed the speed fluctuating a bit over the day. I just keep trying until I get what I want
Daan1302: Oh! Oh! Is it a fairground??? I've been wanting a fairground for my sims since... Well probably not that long really, but I'd really love one!
jbloom: Homework? Pft! I should have been doing homework while I was making this object, so you can certainly use homework time to test it.
CTNutmegger: You're quite, quite welcome. There just aren't enough fun things for our Sims, are there?
hippi: Thanks for the compliment. Not quite so many thanks for the somewhat bizarre image... Fortunately my sims don't get nausea from jumping!
animatlemme: I'm delighted you enjoy them! This one doesn't work for toddlers (they can't climb up, poor dears) but it works for just about every other age group! Didn't want the older sims to feel neglected.
sjmc_uk: You are very welcome!
s.happy: Hope your simkiddies enjoy it. Don't forget to let the adults have a go too though!
Claire__X: More than welcome, hope it's lots of fun for you.
Brasstex: Hey Where were you when I put out my plea for mesh collaborators a few weeks ago??? lol! I have got the start of an idea for something I want to try, but the mesh is the bit that's worrying me the most. If my sad and pathetic meshing skills aren't up to the task, I'll send you a PM. I really love your stuff.
V. Chan: That's good to hear, cause it was a lot easier to make than a trampoline!
Nemi_89: Thanks! Let me know how it goes.
vanicavila: Thank you for the compliment, you're very welcome.

Okay, I think that was everyone. Thank you again for all the comments, they're very much appreciated! Make sure you let me know if anything happens that doesn't seem quite right of course, and I hope your sims have a lovely time. Now I really must go to bed.
Instructor
#16 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 2:57 PM
This is a very clever idea,thank you!
Instructor
#17 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 3:03 PM
Thankyou again for yet another wonderful mod.
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 3:14 PM
Cool idea!
Forum Resident
#19 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 3:43 PM
OMG, what a wonderful idea Echo and not only that your clever enough to make your idea work, I just know my simmies are gonna love this, thank you so much for another fabulous object, you talented little thing you, LOL
Scholar
#20 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 4:01 PM
Awesome! My kids loved these when they were little. Wait a minute, they still love them and they are both grown. Cool idea. Thanks so much, I will try them later when I load my game. Trampolines always scared me with kids, these are so much better.

Teresa
Field Researcher
#21 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 4:13 PM
I was happy enough to watch the sim kids jumping on their beds, until I saw this item ... what a great idea! Thank you for adding, yet more variety and interest, to my gaming experience.
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
#22 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 4:17 PM
truely brilliant idea.... excellent job! ...will test tonigh. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 4:26 PM
Echo, when i first saw this post I was like "What the :swear:?" now that I know what it is, into the game it goes!!!

thanx bunches!!! :jig: off to build my McDonald's PlayPlace! :sprint:
Field Researcher
#24 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 4:32 PM
I would use this, but I always stop my Sims jumping on the beds as it exhausts them very quickly. Have you altered the behaviour or whatever it is so they don't get so tired with this?

WHY DO SIMS NEVER EXPERIENCE A MID-LIFE CRISIS?
Instructor
#25 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 5:43 PM
Fantastic idea, I always get these for my kids birthdays and the adults have just as much fun on them. Can't wait to load the game. Thanks!
Page 1 of 6