Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Guardian Of Forever UPDATE

by xanathon Posted 12th Apr 2005 at 8:40 PM - Updated 23rd May 2006 at 12:33 PM by xanathon

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 8:44 PM
looks like im first to download. looks great and i will test later.
Instructor
#3 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 9:36 PM
looks interesting :D:Dvery good handy work thanks
Instructor
#4 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 9:57 PM
It looks reealy good, how many polys does it have?
Scholar
#5 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 10:56 PM
HOLY COW! Being a Trekkie. I got to say is. I love you! o.o!! I have this Ornament irl! I'll test it soon as possible!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 11:03 PM
Talk about blasting back to the past
very nice thank you ... walks off humming the Star Trek theme...

Fireflies.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 11:18 PM
This is way cool....and can be used as an arch if they can walk thru it??? Will test in my game and see. hmmmmm......
Forum Resident
#8 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 12:12 AM
Looks nice thank you
Field Researcher
#9 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 1:24 AM
Will test tonight. YOu should hear from me sometime tomorrow - Wednesday 14.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 8:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Katt1367
It looks reealy good, how many polys does it have?

To much, I fear, but I'm working on it... It does not slow down gameplay on my not so state-of-the-art system, but that is one of the issues I want to have tested. :D

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Banned
#11 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 8:24 PM
HOLY CRAP ON A STICK! THIS IS GREAT! dose anyone know where i can get more star trek stuff for ts2?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ifeelsick
HOLY CRAP ON A STICK! THIS IS GREAT! dose anyone know where i can get more star trek stuff for ts2?

Being a trekker myself, let's just say... I'm working on it...

Any suggestions for Star Trek stuff? I will see what I can do. :D

happy simming,
Xanathon

.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 12:47 AM
Here is a challange. How about the robot that floated around. Spock did a mind meld with it. (Hell I can't remember it's name.) Can you make a sim with no arms and legs?

(Novac, was that it's name?)
Field Researcher
#14 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 12:50 AM Last edited by mznikkisimz : 14th Apr 2005 at 12:53 AM.
Ironman, it was called Nomad

I love you Xanathon O.o but you have to tell me where in Alpha Quadrant you got those TNG Unis from!!! I need my Captian Picard sim!!!

*looks pitiful and begs, bottom lip trembling*
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 2:48 AM
I would LOVE to see an (almost) life size Warp Core. :-)
And yes, where would we find those Uni's????
Absolutely beautiful object, can't wait to see t in my game.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 9:13 AM Last edited by xanathon : 14th Apr 2005 at 1:12 PM.
The great looking post-"First Contact" uniforms are actually from modthesims2. :D

Have a look at this thread

For those craving for TOS-uniforms, have a peek at this site, there you can get them. The page is in german, but it should not be difficult at all to find them... :D

Here you can get Andorian, Bajoran, Trill and Klingon skins, the Andorians are without antennae, but i saw a few posts here about meshes that could be utilized to change that (maybe I'll give it a try).

Nomad is a great idea, I will see to that when my time allows it. A warpcore is an even greater suggestion and I already have some ideas on how to make it.

So: stay tuned! :o)

happy simming,
Xanathon

Scholar
#17 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 6:04 PM
Xanathon, the One that has the Andorians, etc.. That website isn't working
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 6:06 PM
It is working, but is extremely slow...
Scholar
#19 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 6:16 PM
When you click on the Package of Andorian?
Banned
#20 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 8:29 PM Last edited by ifeelsick : 14th Apr 2005 at 8:34 PM.
how about you try to make some starfleet buildings. perhaps make a town and have it be starfleet command. OOOH! and you could recolor the computers or maybe replace the tv channels too - with LCARS stuff.

Oh - check this out too http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...9190#post369190
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 10:28 PM
If you want suggestions, "I got a million of 'em.". I don't think you realize how much people like me (who can't make good skins let alone objects), appreciate people like you. Thanks for making my first day of SIMs 2 fantastic.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 12:37 AM
Quote:
I don't think you realize how much people like me (who can't make good skins let alone objects), appreciate people like you.

I also share your sentiments.

This is such a fantastic item to have. Thanks a bunch, and I will test.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 6:58 AM
Wow this is very nice. Love your work and the hard work you do Thank you. My computer crashed last thursday and had to call dell something I downloaded through this site crashed it registery was wrong and crashed it. I can not remeber him cause it happened last thursday. So luckly Dell helped me get back to my windows and put all my Sims2 Stuff on CD's now I will do that all downloads etc. for my Sims2 related stuff will be going into CD's from now on. So thanks for these.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 3:44 AM
Well, I downloaded, but, alas, it doesn't show up. File Maid and the SIMs2 loader didn't say it needed an EP, so what might you think I am doing wrong? I did try extracting it my self and put in the Downloads file manually, and it is in the folder, but still doesn't show up.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 11:02 AM
As I said in the thread title: You need the EP for this, I'm sorry about that and I plan to change this with one of the next versions.

happy simming,
Xanathon

Page 1 of 2