Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default Eye Replacements for all colors

by sugarandcaffeine Posted 13th Apr 2005 at 1:34 AM - Updated 23rd Nov 2008 at 1:42 PM by Crazyfoolgaf

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 3:53 PM
Thank you! They look great and I can't wait to see them in-game :D
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 4:09 PM
Hey, those look nice- I always thought the defaults looked a little stoned, anyhow. Thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 5:57 PM
ooohhh thanx! i'm always on the lookout for new eyes.
their lovely. Love 'em!
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 6:38 AM
Very cool. Much more lively than the Maxis ones. Thanks!
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 8:27 AM
100% better! Great job! They look so sharp.
Beautiful Girl from Norway
#7 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 6:41 PM
Verry nice
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 12:13 AM
Thank so much for sharing. These look so great.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#9 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 4:24 AM
Nice! After seeing Child_of_air's default green replacement, I was hoping someone would replace all of them! I hate the defaults, which is why I don't like breeding with townies in the legacy challenge-they inherit thoes awful eyes-Now all my sims can have pretty eyes! Thank you, these are just soo much better!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 3:05 PM
Lovely! Thank you.
As most people have said, it's a very very good improvement from the old, boring default eyes in the game.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 7:29 PM
FINALLY. :jig:
I hate the defults, they look so dull. Thanks so much!

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 7:37 PM
Oh my goooooddddnnneeeesssss, I would pass out from happiness, but then I couldn't download these.. i'll have to wait till after I download these.
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 8:21 PM
*squeal* Your eyes are my super favorite, and to tell the truth I already created default replacements using your other sets(for my own use so my default Sims' styles would match the others--yours are the only eyes I use). ^_^; But now I can have an official set of replacements from you, which makes me feel much better. Thank you sooooo much, they look wonderful.
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 10:49 PM
Hi, I've tested in my game and sofar only the blue is showing up, I have an entire family with brown and nothing. Hven't run across anyone with the other eye colors yet. I have the download in my main folder and unzipped it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 11:50 PM
alyioop2 - Did they work in CAS?
If so, then it may be because your sims once had a custom eyecolor, but it was deleted. This causes their eyes to turn maxis brown, regardless. I know it happens in bodyshop with me, so that may be your problem, but I'm not sure (and if it is, I don't know how to fix it-sorry).
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 11:53 PM
Thanks so much for this! One of the reasons I only use custom eyecolours is because I don't like the Maxis defaults. Very nice replacements.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 5:43 AM
thank you thank you! I had installed your replacements and forgotten about it. I went to touch up an exported sim from my game ( transfering him to a new neighborhood.. one of my grim reaper twins) and I looked at his eyes in body shop and I was like.........woah I dont remeber you having pretty blue eyes like that.. then I remebered Id replaced the defaults with yours. He must have inherited Default Blue from Grimmy hes really cute now. lol.
#18 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 8:02 PM
They're great, thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 11:53 PM
nice, i shall try them out
Forum Resident
#20 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 8:53 PM
Thank you. Thank you sooo much. I was hoping that someone who makes great eyes would do this!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 9:42 PM
Great job. Just what I wanted. Default replacements for the un-natural Maxis versions.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 9:29 AM
Wonderful! Thank you. I detest the original maxis eyes, so these'll be great
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 11:27 AM
Very nice!Thank u
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 4:24 PM
These look great... Yeah, the maxis default were so-so... the custom content always looked better than the originals... good work!
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 4:49 PM
Just a tiny comment ... the eyes look fabulous; however, could you create a set where the surrounding tissue does not appear SO blood-shot? Thank you!
Page 1 of 3