Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Silent Hill 3 - Heather, Vincent and Claudia (Fixed!)

by yangn Posted 13th Apr 2005 at 9:20 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 2:12 AM by Canoodle

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 2:59 PM
these silent hill skins look perfect..thanx
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 7:11 PM
Thank you yangn, they're all lovely. I downloaded them all but I can't get Maria, Claudia and Vincent to show up in the game. All the others look good though and Pyramid head is really fabulous! =)
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 9:10 PM
Alright! They all look good to me. BTW, what may I ask are those naughty girls doing in that picture?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 11:44 PM
i can't get maria to work either..
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 12:28 AM
These are fantastic. Silent Hill 3 was such a fabulous game. Though I always saw Heather as being a young adult.

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
#7 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 1:18 AM
yeah i can´t get maria vincent & claudia
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 6:38 AM
That was Heather showing her new boyfriend how much she loved him by giving him a near-fatal noogie.

I'm not quite sure why people are having problems with the .sims2pack files, though I can try reuploading them. This has happened with our stuff in the past, too.....
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yangn
That was Heather showing her new boyfriend how much she loved him by giving him a near-fatal noogie.

I'm not quite sure why people are having problems with the .sims2pack files, though I can try reuploading them. This has happened with our stuff in the past, too.....

(ADDENDUM):

Or rather, a question for the people having trouble: are the sims not showing up at all in Bodyshop/CAS? They were extracted with SimPE and may be appearing in the middle of your sim bin, as opposed to at the beginning. If this isn't the case, we can try cloning them in bodyshop, repackaging, and reuploading them, but before I do that I just want to make sure that they aren't just hiding on y'all...
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 4:34 PM
Yangn, i think they might have shown up in bodyshop without their hair and clothes. I downloaded Maria and Vincent from your Maxis-page and they work perfectly fine. I think I have a Claudia without the dress in bodyshop. Just a weird-looking woman without eyebrows in a standard Maxis outfit. Must be her.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 5:48 PM
ok heres what i have..
i have maria now but her hair and clothes are gone..same with vincent and claudia had no clothes either..i also noticed with marias pack that it was alot samller then the rest of them
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 8:41 PM
Okay- we've reuploaded the package, and this should fix the problem with missing custom content.

... unfortunately, I guess we'll have to wait a day or so until the new .ZIP is approved. >_<
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 12:04 AM
ahh okies..will that post here or where the S.H2 set is
?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 3:00 AM
Heather is my favorite Silent Hill character, so of course I need her. Outfit is snazzy, too.

Plus I might have a tiny crush on Vincent. *whistles*

Many thanks.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 7:27 AM
I love them(huge SH fangirl) thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd May 2005 at 10:59 PM
YAY SH3!!!!! This is wonderful. Claudia's hair looks a bit too.. blonde though. I thuoght she had more white hair...
#17 Old 26th May 2005 at 7:28 AM
I heart the Vincent <3
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 6:12 AM
YAYYY!!! SILENT HILL 3 FOR EVERY BODYYYY!!!!
*psychotically in love*
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 2:23 AM
i thought heathers last name was mason not morris. am i right or wrong? anyway i like the silent hill 3 characters. in my opinion silent hill 3 didnt have as good of a story as 2 but the levels where alot better.
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 10:07 PM
Heather's last name is not Morris. Heather Morris is the woman who voiced Heather (and Eileen Galvin in Silent Hill 4: The Room). Since Heather is Henry's daughter Cheryl, her name would be Heather Manson.
#21 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 7:42 AM
Default heather
good skin
very good heather its the best
pliss man make a god of thunder version of heather
¡¡¡¡¡its the best costume!!!!!!!
i send you a picture
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by strato
good skin
very good heather its the best
pliss man make a god of thunder version of heather
¡¡¡¡¡its the best costume!!!!!!!
i send you a picture

Thanks for that high-resolution reference picture. If people were this helpful when making requests I'd probably take them more often.

That said, I'll see what I can do. n_n I'll PM you when I have something to show for it. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 11:03 PM
Nice. Thanks for the Silent Hill 3 characters. Now i dont have to try. They always turned out looking horrible.... But thanks Alot.! :D
#24 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 9:28 AM
Why lots of files not downloads???
:confused:
:weep:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Saladin
Why lots of files not downloads???
:confused:
:weep:

What do you mean by that?