Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: 1957 Chevy Bel Air

by AceHole Posted 14th Apr 2005 at 4:14 AM - Updated 17th Apr 2005 at 3:20 AM by AceHole : NEW reclolor added

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 104 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 5
Forum Resident
#2 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 4:18 AM
Very nice Keep them coming
Thank you
They look great.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 4:56 AM
Very nice Thank you
Scholar
#4 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 5:13 AM
Thank you! The 57 chevy is my favorite car. I actually learned to drive in one. Looks great, will test it later.

Teresa
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 5:56 AM
Thanks for sharing. These are hawt. Reminds me of something out Grand Theft Auto Vice City. Me likes!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 6:38 AM
Very good vintage collection
#7 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 6:44 AM
thankyou
:wow: This really rocks. I have a question for you though. Could you possibly do a 1955 Chevy 2 Door Bel-Air Hardtop. It would mean so much to me. If not that's cool. I just thought I might ask. Either way this kicks major butt. thank you :cdance:
skylajade
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 7:12 AM
It looks fantastic, like the pink one,too.

Thank you very much B
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 8:40 AM
Thats awesome! Now if only i can find a 58 plymouth fury and convert it for sims 2 that'll be cool. I have one for Vice city but I dont know how i might put it in the Sims 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 8:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by skylajade
:wow: This really rocks. I have a question for you though. Could you possibly do a 1955 Chevy 2 Door Bel-Air Hardtop. It would mean so much to me. If not that's cool. I just thought I might ask. Either way this kicks major butt. thank you :cdance:
skylajade

and also HunterKiller13

I will look for one , I am only an average model builder, there are much more talented peeps out there that share there work with others also. So If I can find a freely redistributable model of that car, I will adapt it to the game, and do more research so I can credit the builder. ...any color preference???

PS, thanks for the complement
#11 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 3:33 PM
Terrific!
Now all I need is a friend's Lincoln Mercury and I could have what we called his "Pink Linc with the crunch in the frunch" (cos it had a dent in the grill). It was about the same vintage, and he owned it in 1969.
Or I can pretend this is it. Though it wasn't a convertible.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 4:27 PM
Thank you so much!!! This is absolutely stunning. There are several other items from that same website under the household section at 3DCafe that I'd love to see. Are you able to do requests?
#13 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 4:27 PM
Tell the wifey I said thankee, thankee ... I love the pearl pink!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yocrose
Thank you so much!!! This is absolutely stunning. There are several other items from that same website under the household section at 3DCafe that I'd love to see. Are you able to do requests?

Yep I am taking requests, but pls PM them to me or post it in the REQUEST area. I havent done too many household items, and am curious to see what you are wanting,

thanks for the compliment
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wmaria2317
Tell the wifey I said thankee, thankee ... I love the pearl pink!!!!

The wifey said "You're welcomeeee", hehe
Banned
#16 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 6:07 PM
driver says thank u
heha
lol
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 6:20 PM
Thanks a lot, my sims will love it! :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 7:36 PM
Nice,Thank You !
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 8:55 PM
can you make an newer SUV like a 2003 Lexus RX300 or like a new Toyato Seqoia? Really like this mesh, downloading now
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pinksuki2k
Thanks for sharing. These are hawt. Reminds me of something out Grand Theft Auto Vice City. Me likes!

Probably because there was a mod for GTA:VC wich i am a modder for i have 3 types of 1957 Belair Kaufman Cab Belair Greatist Mod for vc voted and a normal belair and a convertable like above the blue one tho pink is rare in VC great car love it

PS I crave To Own One Of These Cars Love Them To Death (then again i love lots of cars and would love to have all of em but then again this is a classic car" so cows go Moo :bump:
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 1:34 AM
Your 57' is great! I was wondering if you could make either a 59' chevy Impala or a 58' plymouth fury! You rock!!! I know you can do it!
#22 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 7:41 AM
Nice!
Want to have a 1964 Ford Mustang...
#23 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 9:13 AM
Default thank you
Quote: Originally posted by AceHole
and also HunterKiller13

I will look for one , I am only an average model builder, there are much more talented peeps out there that share there work with others also. So If I can find a freely redistributable model of that car, I will adapt it to the game, and do more research so I can credit the builder. ...any color preference???

PS, thanks for the complement

Either shiny black or blue & silver. I think you are one of the more talented artists there is. Don't be so critical of your work. It seriously rocks. thank you again in advance. If it gets to time consuming or just plain out difficult and a big hassle, then please don't worry about it, but if you can do it that would be sooooo amazing.
skylajade
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 9:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by skylajade
Either shiny black or blue & silver. I think you are one of the more talented artists there is. Don't be so critical of your work. It seriously rocks. thank you again in advance. If it gets to time consuming or just plain out difficult and a big hassle, then please don't worry about it, but if you can do it that would be sooooo amazing.
skylajade

Um don't know how to say this, but, the base package "IS", A VERY SHINY black. Any way I like the idea of a blue one!!! I will post the new recolor packages as soon as I am done thank you!
#25 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 10:27 AM
Default thank you
Thank you!!!!! What I meant by shiny black was black with a cherry metallic flake in it or something to that effect, but I wasn't wanting to be too picky. I meant xtra glossy, metallic shiny. if that makes any more sense. But nonetheless. you are awesome.
skylajade
Page 1 of 5