Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 1:23 PM
Default The sim girl on the inside of the box
Does anyone know if anyone has created the sim girl who appears on the inside cover of the CD case? She's got like, tri-color hair, a blue tank top on with a picture of a guy on it, a tattoo on her arm...see who I mean?

I'm just curious if anyone has made her, I'd love to have her in my game. Thanks.
Advertisement
#2 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 1:24 PM
Um, where? I confused.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 1:46 PM
Ok, she's inside the CD case...like, if you open it up (at least on mine), she's on the inside left cover. It's a purple background, and it says "Visit the next generation website for the Sims 2." It's basically an advert for the Sims2.com. The cover is underneath where Disk 1 would normally sit in the jewel case.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 1:44 PM
I think i do... the girl where the thing says " Visit the next generation website for the sims 2?" Maxis is full of teasers that they took out of the game. Like weather. And if you look at the spoiler screens you can see clothes that were left out of the game
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chazemataz
I think i do... the girl where the thing says " Visit the next generation website for the sims 2?" Maxis is full of teasers that they took out of the game. Like weather. And if you look at the spoiler screens you can see clothes that were left out of the game

Yes, that's the one I'm looking for. I know her stuff isn't in-game, I was wondering if anyone has created her.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#6 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 7:15 AM
Ask and ye shall receive. *grin* I created the hair from the girl, at least, this evening. I posted the thread in the Genetics and Accessories - Genetics Recolours - Hair forum. As soon as it's approved, it should be up under the subject line, "Hair of the Girl on the Inside of the Jewel Case" or something similar. I'll try to remember to edit this post to link to the thread once it's up. Hope it's to your liking!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 11:08 PM
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 11:00 AM
can someone post a pic of what this girl looks like?? coz i cant seem to see her in my cd case...does it matter that i have the dvd version of the game??
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 5:17 PM
no it doesn't matter that you have the dvd version. You know where you have to open the case to get to disk two? As soon as you open the inner flap, there is a leaflet inside that tells you to "visit the Next Generation website for the sims 2." The girl is on that leaflet.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 5:19 PM
correction, not disk two, the Bonus Disk.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 6:18 AM
oh i dont seem to have that...ill tell you what i do have...i have the official hint book, the big book thing with lotsa stuff in it, the sims 2 key commands and some weird register and get free stuff thing...no weid lookin girl anywhere!! and what is that website?? is it just thesims2.com??
retired moderator
#12 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 2:22 PM
pinksoda90 - Grab the DVD jewel case that came with the original game (I have the DVD version, too). Open the front cover. Now flip out the black plastic part that the discs snap into. The girl is directly under that on a purple/blue background, wearing a shirt with a guy's face onnit.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 7:18 PM
Wow, thanks! That was really nice of you. I checked out the link and have her ready to pop into my game now. Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 7:46 PM
i would love it if some one truned that teen outfit w/ the tie, and red tank, w/ black pants into an outfit w/o the tie... i tried but got hung up on the shoes
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 5:35 AM
whats the dvd jewel case?? is it the case that has all the people on it...ie the two kissing the alien the fighting chick...that one?? coz its grey on the inside...where the discs go...and i dont think i can take out the that part...but from the gaps where the hint book and stuff go i can see a white background...aaarrgghh!! help!!
retired moderator
#16 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 11:30 PM
The jewel case is the plastic CD case that the game comes in. Says "Sims 2" on the cover with a girl in red doing a little kick and stuff directly to the right of it. Open the front cover. On the left side is the blank white background of the front cover (mine has a theft prevention sticker onnit, too). On the right you'll see the game disk in the case. It snaps into a hinged black part that flips out from its left side so you can access the DVD bonus disk; flipping it out reveals the advertisement for the website, with a purple background, and the girl on it. If you do not see this, then perhaps you have a different version in which she is not included. I may just scan it and post it...
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 12:06 PM
no i dont have to flip my cd thingy anywhere...its just one side normal cd...other side dvd...as in u open the "box" (not really a box...kinda like a cd case but big) and on the left side under all the stuff u get with it cheat book etc is the dvd disc...no flipping needed...i thought there was only one version of the game holder thingy...where do u live?? as they may have different boxes in different countries...i live in Australia...if that helps!! and yes please post a pic!!
Mad Poster
#18 Old 30th May 2005 at 3:08 PM
Pinksoda90 you're not on your own. Here in the UK the sims2 cases don't have a "flippy" bit either. The disks clip into the actual case instead. I SO wanna see what this girl looks like!
Test Subject
#19 Old 30th May 2005 at 4:41 PM
Whose that sexy man on her shirt i have been seeing him a lot on the sims pic and why isn't he in the game cause i want to marry him and maxis did took a lot of clothes and those big hairs i love.damn them damn them ALL!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th May 2006 at 1:13 AM
Same here for Singapore... Grey plasticky, uninteresting, no-flippy, DVD case/box. No hidden panels. It's... a box. Closest thing I saw to a girl of that description (and I'm gonna havta extrapolate a LOT coz we're talking 4mm x 6mm fuzzy image) is on both the discs--the blonde chick in pink holding a puking baby.

The utter unfairness of it all. Oh the humanity.

XD

Xelas Winterdream
Supreme Master of Doing Things at the Rate of Planets Evolving Intelligent Lifeform
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th May 2006 at 3:47 PM
I downloaded that hair a while back and it is great, thanks!

/you can turn off the sun but i'm still gonna shine
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 2:29 AM
Default sorry, here is her attachment.
sorry my other pic did not work... go figure.

I love Fallout 2/3/NV, Sims 2/3, and my XBOX :)
Oblivion > Skyrim
Oblivion < Skyrim+DLC
Please check my content for Petz5 if you are a fan :)
Petzneedhomes (I'm working on adding a Sims3 section, but it is still invisible.)
Locked thread | Locked by: tiggerypum Reason: from a year ago