Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Golden rococo age here!

by royal_david Posted 17th Apr 2005 at 5:52 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 6:03 PM
cool i'm downloading. But i think Louis XIv is not very Roccoco, is simply baroque, roccoco is called the final of baroque period, that is the second half od XVIIth century....till french revolution, when stars neoclasicim....Anyways, your downloads are great so thanks
Instructor
#3 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 6:06 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

SO rich looking!

THank you!

"S"
V^^^^V
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Marisa
cool i'm downloading. But i think Louis XIv is not very Roccoco, is simply baroque, roccoco is called the final of baroque period, that is the second half od XVIIth century....till french revolution, when stars neoclasicim....Anyways, your downloads are great so thanks

OK :-) thx for info/im not so sure about this 2 periods David*** http://www.mujweb.cz/www/royaldavid
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 6:36 PM
Very beautiful. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 10:43 PM
Guess who? nice another of my favorites of course...
How ya doing David? I see you are keeping busy, take care
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DoomAngelsc
Guess who? nice another of my favorites of course...
How ya doing David? I see you are keeping busy, take care

Hi DoomAngelsc.Glad to see u here again.Im fain u?I try learn recolour skins2 but its not easy.... still. Hope u have good days .***
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Marisa

okay, if not msitaken, LouisXIV was the moanrch overthorwn in the french revolution, if my meory serves me corret.

Btu anyways, the downlaod looks fancy! Me likes!

Watched the sky for the feared baked-gooded bomber, the Donut Baron! *muffins fly overhead*

the guy on the statue isn't me, i'm jsut an amutuer photographer
Instructor
#9 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 3:47 AM Last edited by Rincewind010101 : 18th Apr 2005 at 3:51 AM.
DonutBarron that was Louis XV1 - Louis XIV was known as the Sun King, and his rule was the golden age of French history.
Royal David - beautiful walls, my rich Sims will love them!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 4:52 AM
Beautiful set of walls, Thank You, TY also for the bonus table & chair they are lovely.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 5:32 PM
Very beautiful. Thank you.
Inventor
#12 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 11:21 PM
Beautiful as always! Thank you!

And BTW, while Louis XIV. rule is *considered* to have been a golden age (at least by the French) it was his stupid politics and military campaigning, especially in the last part of his reign, that ruined France and finally led to the revolution.
Scholar
#13 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 4:55 PM
These new creations are gorgeous,as usually.New downloads in my game!! I have all your objects and they work great.THANKS again and again!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mehrlicht
These new creations are gorgeous,as usually.New downloads in my game!! I have all your objects and they work great.THANKS again and again!
THX.Its very nice for me.Ty all for use my walls and others..... ***David
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 5:28 PM
Oh thank you so much for these! I've been looking for rococo styles for a long time, and these are wonderful! Thank you!