Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 8:43 PM
Comunity Objects
Im new to modding how can i get something like teleporter lights (which i already have) in a community lot? Thx
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 2:33 PM
You'll need to add them to a Collection. If you have SimPE then open the collection up in SimPE, find the Object Data called: "collection" and change it to "communitylotcollection" or "commlotcollection." And viola objects from Residential now in a collection in the Community!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 4:45 PM
What? I did say im new to modding, i dont know wot the object data is or how to change it.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 5:00 PM
Lol, I'm sorry hehe.
Goto http://sims.ambertation.de/ and download the Latest SimPE.
Place the item you want into a collection. Find this collection and open it in SimPE, you can find out which it is by opening each collection and checking the name, so name it something unique. On the top left pane you should see "object data" or "global data" then you'll need to find the word: "collection" and change it to "communitylotcollection". Save over the collection, then that should be for community use.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 4:31 AM