Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1995 (I think) Toyota Land Cruiser

by AceHole Posted 20th Apr 2005 at 3:48 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2005 at 5:11 AM by AceHole

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 3:56 PM
That's alot of Poly Count
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 3:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rythela
That's alot of Poly Count

Yes I know that is the reason I posted the count, so peeps would know it is high

Thanks
AceHole
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 4:01 PM
you can drive in this ?
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#5 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 4:05 PM
JanJoosy - Cars are not driveable in The Sims 2... only by NPCs. All of Acehole's cars are for decorative purposes only.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 4:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by janjoosy
you can drive in this ?

nope, it's only a decorative item, I have edited the post to reflect that
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 4:06 PM
Just off to test these ingame, I've got my fingers crossed that the poly count doesn't slow things up too much, because this is exactly what I wanted!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 4:07 PM
Making a recolour of this might give me the chance to make a family with a nice family car. thanks.
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 4:08 PM
thxs every one
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 4:31 PM
nice work // I love yellow one // where can I find a tutorial how convert 3dcafe to TS2 (find a shelby and really want it)
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 4:47 PM
Omg this was my first car!!! Mine was black
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marcosimmo
Omg this was my first car!!! Mine was black

Would you like me to make you a basic black one???
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 4:59 PM Last edited by AceHole : 20th Apr 2005 at 5:02 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Simfred2
nice work // I love yellow one // where can I find a tutorial how convert 3dcafe to TS2 (find a shelby and really want it)

I don't know of a tut that will explain all the steps needed, but I will be glad to help you, just PM me with your questions .... do you have 3D software and a paint proggy??? or just send me the Shelby model or a link to it and I will do it for you
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 6:06 PM
Just tested this ingame as promised, and I've had no probs with game spped due to the poly count.
Your pictures realy don't do it justice....it has a fantastic surface quality! Brilliant work!
Now if i could just get my real car looking half as shiney, i'll be one very happy girl!!!
Thanks for your hard work!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 8:56 PM Last edited by Simfred2 : 20th Apr 2005 at 8:58 PM. Reason: I'm so stupid I forgot one senrence
Hi Acehole (and everybody!!!) :howdy:

Quote: Originally posted by AceHole
I don't know of a tut that will explain all the steps needed, but I will be glad to help you, just PM me with your questions .... do you have 3D software and a paint proggy??? or just send me the Shelby model or a link to it and I will do it for you

THX for the offer //I' found the shelby model in "www.3dcafe.com" but the link (in the site) don't work If you still OK, I think it'll be cool to make bike (a chopper)// I find a zip file in "www.3dcafe.com"
(if you want I can post it here but "manage attachments" don't work now (for me at least)
I have no 3D software yet ( I don't know which is recommend) :elephant:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cymoril
Just tested this ingame as promised, and I've had no probs with game spped due to the poly count.
Your pictures realy don't do it justice....it has a fantastic surface quality! Brilliant work!
Now if i could just get my real car looking half as shiney, i'll be one very happy girl!!!

LOL, my car has primered fenders and 4 different size tires

Thank you for testing!! and you are right...the JPG's do not look as good as the actual car. Thanks for the complement

AceHole
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cymoril

It's true I test it in game // It work perfect and have a good render in game //still love the yellow one :nana: // excellent work
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 10:48 PM
they look fantastic.... thanks alot for sharing... nice to add some new cars XD
Scholar
#19 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 11:13 PM
It's still pretty good, Ace
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 11:25 PM
Not Bad, Not Bad, I think its like an '87 though DL'in now
#21 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 12:58 AM
Awesome work, thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 1:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tre Zillah
Not Bad, Not Bad, I think its like an '87 though DL'in now

It very well could be an '87. When I got the model from 3dcafe the file name was only gave the make and model not the year so I just looked at some pics on the net and setteled on that......PS.. the pics above don't do the model justice.....it looks many times better in the game

Thanks
AceHole
#23 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 1:26 AM
how do you make items like that? How can you make anything?
Field Researcher
#24 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 3:49 AM
You truely are an ACE.
...Can we have more? Pretty please? Any vehicles would be wonderful.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 4:16 AM
Thanks! We love your converted vehicles. :D
Page 1 of 3