Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATED! Made changes to two of the beddings and Added a new Tinkerbell bedding.

by Jem Posted 22nd Apr 2005 at 10:06 PM - Updated 22nd Mar 2009 at 10:45 PM by -Maylin-

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 10:20 PM
hello i just wanna say that i am downloading right now and i thought i would say that i love your stuff i think it is great i can't wait to get it into my game luv lisa xx
Scholar
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 10:35 PM
These bedding recolors are totally adorable, I love the Dora The Explorer and The Blues Clues, especially. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 11:58 PM
o0o they are perfect ill be using blues cluse for my daughters sim..shes 1 1/2 and lo0o0oves blues clues and elmo..thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 12:15 AM
How do you download hacks and your crib?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 2:47 AM
Sorry this isn't a crib I've done. It's just the bedding option. To download anything for the sims2 you just hit the attacted files. Once they are on your computer you go to where you downloaded them and use either WinZIP or WinRAR to open them and put them into your Sims Game Folder called Downloads. Which you get when you install the CEP which is found at tje site for the Simpe. I'm sorry I don't have that ip at this time. I'll see if I can't find it and post it here.
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th May 2005 at 5:42 AM
maxis criband snowstorm's crib and toddler bed re-color
if could i like tinklebell I love to do little girls room in her
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th May 2005 at 7:08 AM
thank you so much for these just what i wanted now i can do my sims baby the same as my toddlers room.

----------------------------------------------
We are all part of the tapesty of life. Weave your threads with the colours of peace, love and compassion my friends.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th May 2005 at 7:21 AM
ronascott4
If you can find a few pictures of Tinklebell I can make stuff. So far I havent' found any so it's hard to make!

I need more then one picture so I can see which would look best.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th May 2005 at 5:05 PM
I love Dora the Explorer. thank you for the nice bedding.
Instructor
#11 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 10:53 PM
I LOVE THESE!! You asked about sugestions.. how about some veggie tales bedding? I can not find anything, not even wallpaper for veggie tales. THANK you SO much for all the hard work you put in this project!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 11:08 PM
Well I would need some pictures of them to do it. lol
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 5:27 AM
Love it but can not get them SORRY
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 7:15 PM
try again if that doesn't work go to mine and SnowStorm's site and Download them there. Anything that was posted on here is still free on our site.

http://www.eclectic-sims.com
#15 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 6:23 PM
please please please make your dowloads in zip files i cant download rar and i love yor downloads
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 6:29 PM
sorry about that if you go to our site they are in zip form and free if they were on this site.

http://www.eclectic-sims.com
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 8:49 AM
The Dora one is soooo cute! Thanks!
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 10:09 PM
excellent, thanks
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 9:48 PM
oo my gosh im am so downloading tinkerbell
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 7:39 PM
SPLEE! If you could have only heard the squeals comming from my 4 year old when I showed her these...Tink is her favorite. My 6 year old would love a my little pony set, and my neice will love you forever when you get a strawberry shortcake set up!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/tgcgoddess/Couchio.jpg
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 12:39 AM
I was only going to d/l the Tink, but they all look awesome, thanks for sharing