Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MESH: Thigh-high platform boots for guys

by faeriegurl Posted 25th Apr 2005 at 3:07 PM

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 3:41 PM
me first - * snag* love it !!

Uhm...what about a flowing loose tunic for men...my romans and other ancien sims are feeling very neglected ...*hint*hint**
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 3:52 PM
Quite cool... thanks.
Instructor
#4 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 4:12 PM
kool work...reminds me of the rocky horror show xxx another great peice of work xxx
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 4:19 PM
:wow: :clap: :clap: :jaw:
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 5:19 PM
*chuckle* Love the Cow print undies. Wo hoo Cowboy.
hehehe
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BrokenBlackWings
*chuckle* Love the Cow print undies. Wo hoo Cowboy.
hehehe

lol.... he just needs a little cowboy hat!

~faeriegurl~
Sims 2 Creations - http://www.sims2creations.com

faerie's blog - http://spaces.msn.com/members/enchantedrealm/
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 5:55 PM
it doesn't conform for my guys but good idea! very different
#9 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 7:53 PM
AHHHHH!! SCARY! *runs away* Hmmmm...*runs back and downloads*
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 8:09 PM
love it, LOVE IT, L O V E I T : )

thank you so much (and I allready know who will be the first sime to undergo some slight sluttyfication ... he's maxis made ... can you guess?)
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 8:51 PM
hm.. * pictures Don Lathario in some slinky Thigh-highs, garters and... Cow print Tideys! the women of Pleasentville will chase him though the streets screaming his name ... and .. ringing cowbells? * hehe. ooo.. sim I just made could benifit from these actaully when/ if I can manage to improve my skinning skills.
Wouldnt be to bad as riding boots either (all joking aside. ) Thanks FaerieGirl.

ps- have you recently started meshing? have you found it difficult at all? I get so confused with the tutorials and trying to understand the technical jibberish about verticies.. o_O so lost. I doubt theres hope for me. lol
Instructor
#12 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 12:56 AM
Kiiiiiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! Faeriegurl, you READ MY MIND!!!

* I LOVE IT * I wanna give you a BIG HUG!!! *

FaerieGurl, this creation will truly lend itself to VINYL! I will be skinning something very sexy for this, I promise you. This is going to be my very next Vinyl project, I'm going to start on it tonight as soon as I get home from work & uni... (I'm so excited about this!)

If you feel like doing any more sexy male meshes, I'd love to see a fanny-high short short short miniskirt that barely and only just covers over the essentials to go with the boots

SOOOO happy!!!!

*skips off*

Cheers,
KnightSkyKyte

P.S. I'll only post the re-colored creation here on MTS2 and I'm aware of the instructions
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 1:47 AM
I feel like this guy ----> :dsausage: thanks so much! love the shorts :moo:

If it's Courtesyof24; it's courtesy of me!
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 1:55 AM Last edited by Makkentass : 26th Apr 2005 at 2:32 AM.
I wish I could edit meshes. I keep trying, but I get an error. Ah well.

Is it possible to get these either without the boot band on the upper leg or as a bottom (or both)?

Anyway, here's my re-color contribution -- a frankenskin from maxis parts.

--
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  pirateboots.rar (181.3 KB, 137 downloads)
File Type: rar  Pirate Boots.rar (2.64 MB, 90 downloads)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 2:03 AM
I am going to make one without the band, but I had made these for a specific sim.. I am making an *old-school* Alice Cooper sim and I needed these boots:

Btw, thanks for the recolor!
#16 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 3:29 AM
Awesome work, thank you
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 4:18 AM
Um............where did you get that great dred mesh on your recolored skin? I want it..............these boots are great by the way. Very nice.

Chelle
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 6:22 AM
that hair is here at MTS2 somewhere... look in the Genetics meshes section.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 7:22 PM
I love the mesh and I love the outfit that Makkentass put up. I don't care for the original outfit though, he looks a little fruity.

"Not that there is anything wrong with that" as Jerry Seinfeld would say

just not my cup of tea.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 10:15 PM
Love it, thank you!!

Here's a preview pic(hate bodyshop lightning) of a renaissanceman,wich I will upload shortly to my site.
Thought of making him a woman with your 1800.s dress,but I can't recolour that one,it turns back to Maxis default..(could that be fixed?)

Thanks once more!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 1:39 AM
Thats hot, I totally love it.
#22 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 5:40 AM
You Guys Are Too Creative. I LOOOOOOOOVE IT! :smash:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 4:02 PM
Wow sussi, that looks really good! I dunno why you are having problems recoloring my dress, Katt was able to recolor it - you can see the dress she made in her avatar. PM me and I can email you a file that might help.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 10:23 PM Last edited by sussifriberg : 30th Apr 2005 at 11:23 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by faeriegurl
Wow sussi, that looks really good! I dunno why you are having problems recoloring my dress, Katt was able to recolor it - you can see the dress she made in her avatar. PM me and I can email you a file that might help.

Well, I've got it working now,I don't know what happened,I did a serious cleaning of all my stuff in bodyshop,downlods & savedsims-folders and-voila-it worked!
Thanks a bunch for trying to help out!
I've improved my renaissanceman since that pic & giving him a mate with your 1800th c.mesh.
(I've put a preview in 1800thc.dress-thread)
Field Researcher
#25 Old 1st May 2005 at 11:40 AM Last edited by delonariel : 1st May 2005 at 11:45 AM.
*mucho squealing* I've been bugging people about a mesh like this for weeks! I'm so happy *hug*

Do you think you could make me a recolour, or could I ask someone else to do so? I'm just such a lousy skinner that I'd hate to do it myself.
Page 1 of 2