Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 12:21 PM
Default Build out of bounds?
:confused: Is this possible? I have tried the moveObjects on cheat. That doesn't work. I am trying to make townhouses that look joined together in neighborhood view. Please help

I am a modder working on the Rockin' the Road Content Pack.
Advertisement
#2 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 3:46 PM
Yeh I've always wanted to try and build houses joined together, but I'm almost 99% sure it can't be done.

Maxis have done it for a reason.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th May 2005 at 9:15 PM
I haven't tried it, but my cheat list has this on it:

boolprop locktiles (true/false)

The description reads "set to false to place floor tiles outside lot." I don't know if that's just floor tiles or everything... And if it'll do what you want. But y'might give it a try.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 4th May 2005 at 9:20 PM
it's just the road
#5 Old 9th May 2005 at 11:40 PM
Can anyone come up with a hack that allows us to build out of bounds or be able to join two lots giving us more building land.

Like you place one lot that conects to the road and one that goes right in back or on the side of that lot therefore extending it. and of course naturally it would cost more money but so what it still be cool.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th May 2005 at 12:25 AM
Similarly I'd love the ability to build narrower and smaller lots so my neighborhoods look more like regular neigborhoods rather than suburbia. Any ideas?

Chelle
Field Researcher
#7 Old 10th May 2005 at 12:31 AM
I tried building more than one house per lot, it made a nice effect. Lemme find the topic...
Field Researcher
#8 Old 10th May 2005 at 12:33 AM
Here it is:

http://modthesims2.com/showthread.p...dor+style+homes

Look though all the pages. If you can't have smaller lots, you can at least make it LOOK like you do.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th May 2005 at 8:56 PM
^Wow, that is one awesome lot! ^_^
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th May 2005 at 9:44 PM
Ooooo...YAY
#11 Old 13th May 2005 at 10:14 PM
I so the houses they were cool but what do you mean have 3 families on one lot?

Isnt the limit only 8 people on a lot?

And when you are finished building the third house are you going to make its able for people to download?
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies