Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Broom to sit on!

by XxHalfBloodPrincexX Posted 1st May 2005 at 1:43 AM - Updated 7th Nov 2008 at 12:50 AM by Canoodle

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st May 2005 at 1:48 AM
Ohh! Looks nice, I am not intrested in downloading it, but it looks great!

If you could make it a lottle shorter and a bit thicker it would look perfect!
Instructor
#3 Old 1st May 2005 at 1:54 AM
Does it require the EP University ?
I suspect Harry Potter fans will be very pleased. I see the object as humor. The old TV cliche "SIT ON IT!" comes to mind. I'm mixing metaphors badly but I keep hearing the phrase "... and the horse you rode in on!"
Sorry, dont want to dirty up your thread!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st May 2005 at 2:00 AM
haha and no it doesnt require University sorry forgot to mention that. But I mad it shorter and made the fringe look better im in the process of recoloring it. Tahnk you for ur..umm...critisisum. i dunno how to spell sorry. lol okay well keep the ...judgements coming!
Instructor
#5 Old 1st May 2005 at 2:03 AM
it looks good...again just a tad shorter would be good...tidier bristles and slightly thicker...but it is a great object for starters. For a "quick" job it's ace
Instructor
#6 Old 1st May 2005 at 2:04 AM
are you gonna try making Quidditch hoops too?....you could maybe adapt columns...I don't know how this works...
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st May 2005 at 2:04 AM
OOOOOOOps!Harry Potter?Lovely!!Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st May 2005 at 2:16 AM
Okay im about to update it. Just give me five minutes to get the new pictures up. If u downloaded it before i update just redownload and save it in my downloads it should overwrite the last one.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st May 2005 at 2:17 AM
I was just about to ask which object should I try next? Wands? Hoops? Trunks? Hedwig (that would take awhile longer) But i made a spiral staircase earlier so Ill try that one now that I know how to ake new objects.
Scholar
#10 Old 1st May 2005 at 2:29 AM
I don't see any Brooms or Pictures o.o
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st May 2005 at 2:30 AM
Cuz i was updatin
Scholar
#12 Old 1st May 2005 at 2:34 AM
That's Pretty good. Do you think you can get a bigger picture of the Broom? It's hard to see it.
Scholar
#13 Old 1st May 2005 at 2:35 AM
You should make the Hoops, then we can have a Quidditch Field ^.^
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st May 2005 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by XxHalfBloodPrincexX
This is something i did really quick it still needs some color work and the broom birssles need some help but other than that its pretty functional. Its a broom for people to sit on. Once aminmations are cracked open and I learn I will surely be making this fly. If I don't someone else might by then. This is found in seating. But I put it in the Misc. Section because its not really a chair...o well if i need to out it in the other section could you tell me or could a mod do it? Thank you. O also should i shorten it???

UPDATED: Now shorter/ strands together / All that amin color I know it may look like there a difference in the pic but thats only before I edited the color and it was black so I had to color it that ..in other words the whole broom is that main color okay. Making something else...

LOL this is perfect since I am watching Harry Potter and the SS at this very momnet....talk about coincidence.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st May 2005 at 2:48 AM
hah okay I am starting on hoops I was trying to get the spiral stairs but their *%$#ed up! sorry ne body but there making me mad since u know i soent 3 hours on them this morning..o well thats what tomarrow is for! Hoops in process
Scholar
#16 Old 1st May 2005 at 2:53 AM
Hehe! And HalfBlood, try to get a Bigger Picture of the Brooms! I think it looks great, but its hard to tell ^.^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 1st May 2005 at 3:14 AM
ok sorry hold on.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 1st May 2005 at 3:35 AM
Nice,Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 1st May 2005 at 3:39 AM
okay Im sorry but I keep trying and trying and I can't make the hoops. There is something about build objects. O well I try with some toher object later after I get the picture of the broom closer up.
Scholar
#20 Old 1st May 2005 at 3:45 AM
HalfBlood, it takes time and patients. We are not in a hurry for these ^.^

Edit: Oh yeah. How many Poly count is in the Broom?
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st May 2005 at 3:46 AM
Sorry to go off topic here but where did you get the clothes?

~Gazoo
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 1st May 2005 at 3:51 AM
umm i went on the offical sims 2 site typed in hogwarts in lot searches and they are a family in this one hogwarts called..umm...i dunno it might just be hogwarts but its a newer one so dont worry it shoudl be on the first or second page... Its okay...with me if you go off topic..but i dunno about the mods...o well okay well Im getting back to work on the Quidditch Hoops have fun...lol
Scholar
#23 Old 1st May 2005 at 4:14 AM
The Pictures are much better! ^.^ Those look really good, HalfBlood ^.^ Take your time on the Hoops, you can do is take the Water Tower that Numenor made, and see if you can turn it into Hoops of sizes. Only ideas. Anyways, Great job
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 1st May 2005 at 5:02 AM
Okay I have finished the Hoops for tonight. It makes me mad on some of the hoop itself shows...Okayu well any wayz...Ill give you the link to the hoops... http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=60400
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st May 2005 at 7:48 AM
If you want some truly expert advice on the broom, you should probably ask my ex-wife. And you should see the callouses on her back side from riding side-saddle. Lady like of course. (runs to bathroom holding mouth and stomach). :D

The three greatest gifts in life are: The gift of Love; The gift of Life: The gift of Laughter!
Page 1 of 3