Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Guitar - *UPDATE - 31-05-05* Jackson King V_v3.o (EP1 req)

by In$4n3 Posted 1st May 2005 at 11:08 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 9:38 AM by -Maylin-

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd May 2005 at 12:12 AM
awesome thanks

that now makes 7-10 guitars I have now :D
#3 Old 2nd May 2005 at 4:01 AM
Dave Mustaine would be proud.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd May 2005 at 5:47 AM Last edited by fenderfreek299 : 2nd May 2005 at 5:49 AM. Reason: oops
ur the best hobby maker! kool for my new m/v! cant wait for the BCRich!
Faster kill pussycat
#5 Old 2nd May 2005 at 8:02 AM
love it! good job I will play it in the am!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd May 2005 at 8:48 AM
Good job! There are loads of guitars out here now. What is the poly count?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd May 2005 at 3:07 PM
Default I am truly Thankful!
Wow!!!

Thank you, thank you sooo much, my friend!!

Sorry I didn't drop in earlier to give my thanks, but I've been getting a new PC set up the last few days, and only got The Sims 2 installed on it at the weekend, so this is my first visit to MTS2 in about a week or so.

BUT let me say a huge thank you for meshing my request. It looks AWESOME, and I can't wait to try it out.

And I agree, Dave Mustaine WOULD be proud. lol.

*ahem* At risk of sounding brash and boastful, and I only decide to mention this now because his name cropped up here in this thread, but it's Mustaine's signature that is one of the three scribbled on my Jackson.

Yes, I suppose I should be shot for dropping that in and sounding so bragged. Forgive me, I couldn't keep it in.

:-s

Anyway, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I am most grateful. :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd May 2005 at 5:04 PM
Snazie :mrpantha:
#9 Old 2nd May 2005 at 5:07 PM
This is great, as are all your designs. I have EP but it messed up my com[uter so bad I took it off. My wife did'nt want to lose all her d/loads. I wonder if it is possible for you to make me and others a design line of Guitars and drums that don't require EP. MY dream guitar in real life is a Jackson Rhoads, can't hurt to dream. Again GREAT WORK!!!!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 2nd May 2005 at 6:50 PM
That's good. Thanks for this.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd May 2005 at 8:44 PM
Wow :wow:

Thx it's the same of mine
thousand Thx (and more) :bow:
Field Researcher
#12 Old 3rd May 2005 at 12:01 AM
great mesh . thanks
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd May 2005 at 9:10 AM
i will try a metallic silver version just like dave mustaine's V cool guitar atavera.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd May 2005 at 10:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thraxwhirl
Wow!!!

Thank you, thank you sooo much, my friend!!

Sorry I didn't drop in earlier to give my thanks, but I've been getting a new PC set up the last few days, and only got The Sims 2 installed on it at the weekend, so this is my first visit to MTS2 in about a week or so.

BUT let me say a huge thank you for meshing my request. It looks AWESOME, and I can't wait to try it out.

And I agree, Dave Mustaine WOULD be proud. lol.

*ahem* At risk of sounding brash and boastful, and I only decide to mention this now because his name cropped up here in this thread, but it's Mustaine's signature that is one of the three scribbled on my Jackson.

Yes, I suppose I should be shot for dropping that in and sounding so bragged. Forgive me, I couldn't keep it in.

:-s

Anyway, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I am most grateful. :D

This is the first reason because i create a Jack-V

and this is the second ... ... ... ...

Sorry for the post.

I grow-up with the RATT-pack.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th May 2005 at 1:24 PM Last edited by Thraxwhirl : 4th May 2005 at 1:26 PM.
LOL! No apology necessary. It's pretty cool.

I've play tested the Jackson BTW, and it's fine. In fact it's awesome. :D

Thanks ever so much.

Maybe I should make a Dave Mustaine sim to play it? lol.

I'm not familar with RATT however. 80's Thrash were they? I was into some of that, though only a select few. Mostly Megadeth, Anthrax, Slayer, and EARLY Metallica, mostly.

Also hugely into Maiden, though that's not Thrash of course, but Piece of Mind had a very heavy guitar sound to it, just slower in tempo. Awesome stuff IMHO.

Come the early 90s I began to get into Death Metal.

lol. The thought strikes me that if ever we could link a vocal soundtrack to the Band controller, if it were done in a Death Metal styleee, no one would be able to tell it WASN'T simlish! Ha ha.

That's the John Tardy(of Obituary) school of logic - "No one can tell WHAT I'm singing, so who cares if I use real words or not?" lol.

*ahem* sorry, wandering off-topic now. :p

Anyway, yeah, cool stuf In$4n3, and thanks again for your hard work.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 4th May 2005 at 4:08 PM
great mesh, I really love it!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th May 2005 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thraxwhirl
I'm not familar with RATT however. 80's Thrash were they? I was into some of that, though only a select few. Mostly Megadeth, Anthrax, Slayer, and EARLY Metallica, mostly.
RATT was your standard 80's metal band, in the same vein as Crue, Quiet Riot, and Twisted Sister. Big hit was Round and Round.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th May 2005 at 8:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by srgilbert
RATT was your standard 80's metal band .. ..
Big hit was Round and Round.

I love more I'm Insane (from here my nick) and Lay It Down.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th May 2005 at 10:25 AM
Coooooool!! \m/
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th May 2005 at 10:47 PM
that is really good. Great job. MWAH Loving It
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 7:22 AM
Alright! This rocks! Thanx for making!
#22 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 12:03 PM
Good job, where do you found the clothes???
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 7:01 PM
Love the clothes in snapshot3.jpg. Where are they from?
#24 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:25 AM
Yeah, where can we get the clothes from the pictures? (especially #3)
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 5:04 PM
The outfits pictured are from Artemistha.
http://artemistha.moonfruit.com
Page 1 of 2