Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Spike from Buffy

by tabitgibs Posted 2nd May 2005 at 12:21 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd May 2005 at 2:08 AM
Good job, but I think the top upper lip need to be flattened out.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd May 2005 at 2:58 AM
Yeah, seems like there is just some things body shop does not want you to do...lol
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th May 2005 at 6:32 PM
You just made my day
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th May 2005 at 11:53 PM
This is fabulous, thanks! (Although I wish there were a way to make curly-haired Spike. I've had no luck, but I find that to be his cutest look).
#6 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 11:00 PM
Je n'aime pas ceci. C'est merde. Il mord les grands maîtres d'un James est MANIÈRE plus chaude que celle. Comment défi vous ? ! Quel est votre problème renversant ? ! Et vous vous appelez une Colle de ventilateur....

Ayez un beau jour !
;-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 10:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BtVS3
Je n'aime pas ceci. C'est merde. Il mord les grands maîtres d'un James est MANIÈRE plus chaude que celle. Comment défi vous ? ! Quel est votre problème renversant ? ! Et vous vous appelez une Colle de ventilateur....

Ayez un beau jour !
;-)

Je' ne parle pas Francais!!

that is the extent of my french....I could read a little of it..something about loving it and him being hot...I think...so can you not speak English or were you just being funny to mess with me....do you like the way I told you i couldnt speak french..in french...
#8 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 3:29 AM
Uh, she said your work was crap and she hated it. She said Spike was much more manly than that. And then said have a nice day.

Interesting.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 9:16 AM
lol..as I said...my French knows many boundries.
#10 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 6:54 PM
who the hell is that. that looks nothing like spike.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 10:26 AM
looks good but the hair ;S
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 12:57 AM
This looks exactly like my friend who looks like spike, in fact more so than spike himself.
Nice work.
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 3:36 PM
Um... James Marster's eyes aren't blue...they're brown. But other than that, good sim.