Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Inuyasha´s Recolors for female (Edit:new mesh link)

by javilo_ajoli Posted 3rd May 2005 at 10:52 PM - Updated 29th May 2005 at 3:59 PM by javilo_ajoli

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 62 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th May 2005 at 2:51 AM
nice work!!!
Tough Cookie
#3 Old 4th May 2005 at 2:54 AM
Great! Now all his kids will have daddy's hair.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th May 2005 at 2:55 AM
Thank you for the recolors.
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th May 2005 at 4:16 AM
love these I cann't wait to use them lol Inuyasha rules
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th May 2005 at 4:48 AM
They look so great!! I added a link to this post from the original mesh post. Thank you so much for doing this!
Scholar
#7 Old 4th May 2005 at 5:10 AM Last edited by Rythela : 4th May 2005 at 5:13 AM.
Woohoo! YAY

javilo_ajoli, Think you can make other Colors for Females? Like Black, Silvery color hair, others? ^.^ These are pretty good. thank you! Now I can make my Inu Girl or Cat Girl ^.^
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th May 2005 at 1:06 PM
I Love it!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th May 2005 at 3:57 PM
Sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!! ^_^
Field Researcher
#10 Old 4th May 2005 at 4:01 PM
These are fabulous! Thanks a lot for doing this. Now we just need some male recolours. I second Rythela's pleed, could you make them in black and silver? Sorry for making requests. Again, thank you, awesome job.

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th May 2005 at 4:21 PM
ok, today i´ve got to study, but tomorrow i´ll try to do a silver and black version.

I´d like to do male recolours tomorrow too, maybe the same colours that i used in here.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 4th May 2005 at 5:05 PM
Wow..Just great! Love the colors! hooray! Thanks!!
Scholar
#13 Old 4th May 2005 at 5:56 PM
Javilo_Ajoli, that would be cool and just take your time ^.^ We're not in a hurry.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 4th May 2005 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by javilo_ajoli
ok, today i´ve got to study, but tomorrow i´ll try to do a silver and black version.

I´d like to do male recolours tomorrow too, maybe the same colours that i used in here.
Aww, thanks so much! That would be really awesome. As Rythela said, take your time. I've heard of these things called "lives", I'm just not too familiar with them myself.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
Field Researcher
#15 Old 5th May 2005 at 12:02 AM
Howd u make it for females??? GR* and awseome been waiting for this
Scholar
#16 Old 5th May 2005 at 12:10 AM
SerpentineSynthetica, LOL! I know what you mean. ^.^ What Life? As far as I know, I don't have one lol. ERf. No friends :P
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th May 2005 at 5:22 AM
I finally got to play these in my game and they look great I can't wait for my Inuyasha family to have babies lol should be cute
#18 Old 5th May 2005 at 3:04 PM
These are awesome, thank you

"I would never do crack... I would never do a drug named after a part of my own anatomy, okay?"
#19 Old 5th May 2005 at 4:20 PM
oooo... A blue one would look cool on Inu's first daughter. Black would do great on the last son... And white on the middle daughter and son... and um... I'll shut up. ROCK ON, PERSON! *Will download and use once she gets the chance to play it*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 6th May 2005 at 4:06 AM
I´m having problems to add new recolors to this thread because i´m still a Test Subject.

I´ll be able to upload it when i get the Lab Assistant status. i don´t know when... maybe in a pair of days... :confused:
Field Researcher
#21 Old 6th May 2005 at 4:37 AM
You have to post 100 or more to get the ranking of "Lab Assistant", and they had said the rankings aren't anything more than names. So, that's odd. Perhaps you could just post an entire new thread?

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th May 2005 at 4:58 AM
Not, just look at the others... you are a lab assistant with 50 posts...

But at the end, that´s not the problem, in this thread :HERE are talking about a site problem... so, i´d be able to upload the files when the site goes fine.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 6th May 2005 at 5:09 AM
No problems!! More recolors added!!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 6th May 2005 at 5:53 AM
I thought it was 100. I'm always entitled to my stupid moments. :P

Awesome. I can't wait until they're approved. =D

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?