Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: KS single bulb

by klarsicht42 Posted 9th May 2005 at 10:52 AM - Updated 18th Oct 2008 at 9:42 PM by -Maylin-

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Banned
#2 Old 9th May 2005 at 11:08 AM
v nice
love it
thanks
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th May 2005 at 11:40 AM
Very cool! perfect for those not so rich sims! Thank you!

Quote:
Life is not about the amount of breaths you take, it's about the moments that take your breath away.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th May 2005 at 1:43 PM
Nifty! This'll go great in attics and basements!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th May 2005 at 1:58 PM
This is going to light my Sims closets!

Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th May 2005 at 2:10 PM
Thanks - will try this out tonight.

Just what I needed for my trashy trailer park homes.
Instructor
#7 Old 9th May 2005 at 4:34 PM
JOB well done!!! :howdy:
Great for run down trailer homes!
Could you make one with a darker cord?

"S"
V^^^^V

" Enjoy LIFE, 'cause DEATH is just around the CORONER ! ©"
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th May 2005 at 5:16 PM
klarsicht42 that just what I was hoping for, Thank you very much. I see some other people have the same ideas for it as I do, Thanks Again. Oh and Did You see my post in you're other thread for you're previous light? I left some links that might be helpfull
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th May 2005 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KHLVH
klarsicht42 that just what I was hoping for, Thank you very much. I see some other people have the same ideas for it as I do, Thanks Again. Oh and Did You see my post in you're other thread for you're previous light? I left some links that might be helpfull

Hi KHLVH,
it is nice to hear that you like the simple bulb ;-)
Yes, I have seen your links (thank you) ... I will see what I can do with them. The problem with the in-the-ceiling-lamp is that you see the lamp from above ... so you would just see the electronic part in the ceiling and not the lamp ;-( I will see if I have an idea. But I guess it will need some time. I am in the moment thinking about trying a new bed. We will see ;-)
Scholar
#10 Old 9th May 2005 at 9:07 PM
It looks good, thanks for sharing it.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th May 2005 at 9:22 PM
good work. nice for the sims without dinero! LOL
Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th May 2005 at 12:16 AM
Excellent...I've been wanting one of those. :bow:
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th May 2005 at 4:47 AM Last edited by KHLVH : 10th May 2005 at 4:52 AM.
Klarsicht42 Glad the links helped, What I had in mind with the in-the-ceiling-lamp was for just the part that shows from underneath to be seen. I plan to use it in conjunction with the ceiling tiles mod.http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...t=ceiling+tiles - I hope that makes things a lot easier for you, As it would be flush with the ceiling. I can't wait to see the bed you're working on, You do quality work.Talk to ya later

Get your fithy paws off of me you damn dirty ape!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 10th May 2005 at 5:40 AM
wonderful, TYVM it's just perfect for my trashy sims
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th May 2005 at 10:36 AM
Am I the only one so far having a problem to get the bulb to appear in my game???? I have tried to download it (twice) but I can't find it in the game, it's supposed to be under ceiling lamps right? :confused: Could it be because I dont have the EP installed? Such a pity cause the lamp is so cool for my ... ehrm... less fortunate sims... :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th May 2005 at 5:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by astreit
Am I the only one so far having a problem to get the bulb to appear in my game???? I have tried to download it (twice) but I can't find it in the game, it's supposed to be under ceiling lamps right? :confused: Could it be because I dont have the EP installed? Such a pity cause the lamp is so cool for my ... ehrm... less fortunate sims... :D

Hello astreit ...
I am really sorry. You are right ... I really forgot about that. This simple bulb is cloned out of a lamp that came with University. I did it because the lamp from the EP has got the right materials in it. I am really sorry but in the moment I do not know how I could make it working without the EP. I am really sorry ... but I just started 5 days ago with making objects and I am a little short on time to get really close into all that. In the moment I just can say sorry ... but perhaps somebody knows a way ... than I could update the lamp.
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th May 2005 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by klarsicht42
Hello astreit ...
I am really sorry. You are right ... I really forgot about that. This simple bulb is cloned out of a lamp that came with University. I did it because the lamp from the EP has got the right materials in it. I am really sorry but in the moment I do not know how I could make it working without the EP. I am really sorry ... but I just started 5 days ago with making objects and I am a little short on time to get really close into all that. In the moment I just can say sorry ... but perhaps somebody knows a way ... than I could update the lamp.

Hi klarsicht!

NOT your fault, my mistake, I am going to get the EP at some point but I know it will involve days of fun and no work, and right now I simply dont have the time either. I cant tell you how impressed I am that all you people who create so many beautiful things can find the time at all! Secondly I am amazed at all the other lamps you've made, they do appear in my game and they are soooo coool!! Thank YOU! :clap:
BTW: You should probably put "EP required" in the title so as to avoid more confused downloaders.
At least we determined it was not a problem with the file, see I am so blonde I can't even tell the difference much less make even a dustbunny for my sims. :D
Instructor
#18 Old 10th May 2005 at 8:48 PM
great to go with the trashed set ive been getting
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th May 2005 at 10:45 PM
I've downloaded several of your lights and love every one of them! Thanks so much for the work, and I'll keep my eyes open for anything more you might make. Nice stuff!!

-Moss
Field Researcher
#20 Old 19th May 2005 at 1:35 PM
Oh, rats!
Why is it for EP only?

Clicked on the Thank-you-button before I read that... *sigh*
Scholar
#21 Old 21st May 2005 at 1:42 PM
very very cool, thanks
Forum Resident
#22 Old 22nd May 2005 at 7:19 AM
ah nice thanks~
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 1:08 PM
Default single bulb
i love it works brill thanks :D
Field Researcher
#24 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 4:06 AM
I had one just like this in Sims1 and found it very handy, its great to have it in Sims2- Thanks!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 6:37 PM
Yay looks really good thanx
Page 1 of 2