Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Photography Major

by p00jkins Posted 10th May 2005 at 1:54 PM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th May 2005 at 2:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by moon.lieverd
yes i am the first ... lol its a stupid file
sorry p00jkins ! i just don't like it sorry !

"stupid"?? How is it a file is "stupid"? If you dont like it, dont download it. But if you are going to call it "stupid", at least give some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism with that.

SAm....Home to the clones and my gorgeous friends,
SIMilar Addiction
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th May 2005 at 2:20 PM
sorry i just find it stupid dat's how i call it ! and i deleted it from my computer!

haha, i honestly don't care! :D

SAm....Home to the clones and my gorgeous friends,
SIMilar Addiction
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th May 2005 at 2:27 PM
i forgot to put a quotation...
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th May 2005 at 4:04 PM
Okay...

Well I like it. Thanks p00jkins, I'm a frustrated drama student who's been combining with art or photography, so if I can't do it... well at least my sims WILL! Big, fat "Hah!" in the face of modern bureaucracy!
Ahem. Sorry. But thanks, again.
Instructor
#6 Old 10th May 2005 at 5:53 PM
moon.lieverd you need to read the rules of this website before you post again otherwise you might find yourself in alot of trouble with the moderators/administrators.

If you dont like something you've downloaded, just delete it, or come back to the thread you found it on and tell the creator what was wrong with it. You simply said "its stupid" like a little 4 year old child would say. This is not constructive and your posts on this thread were a waste of forum space.
Read the rules of the site--abide by them--and stop being an immature little child. :D

Good work p00jkins :D

WickedNoukFamily -- free sims2 sites with hundreds of creations for you to fill your downloads folder with! Some sites offer sims3 content too! :D

Pay Stuff for Free -- Visit Me at My Website: Wicked Sims (sims2 & sims3)
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th May 2005 at 5:59 PM
hello??? are you there ???/ i wanna now the massage !
please !

great, that made absolutely NO SENSE!

anyways, thanks for the new major pooj, at least "I" don't think its "stupid" :P
Scholar
#8 Old 10th May 2005 at 8:42 PM
Yes, p00jkins. Great Work! ^.^ Very good work indeed
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th May 2005 at 1:01 AM
lmfao people these days are just off! I love the major and I'm downloading it now damnit!
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 12:09 PM
Were do you get the SimPE version 3.0 from?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 1:29 PM
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 2:43 PM
I'd just like to know, do you have to go through SimPE to give your sims the option to take photography major, or can you choose when declaring your major in the game.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 2:05 PM Last edited by Thraxwhirl : 6th Jun 2005 at 2:11 PM.
Well, hiddenspace, FrikaC has made a plugin for the Moneywell that allows you to choose ALL majors - custom and Maxis - from the PC...

...without it you have to use SimPE.

It's been a little troublesome so far, and works for some people and not others, but it's getting there, and I guess the more people who try it help with Beta Testing, the more likely it is we'll end up with a hack that works for all users.

And Poojkins, MANY MANY thanks. Great idea for a Major, especially since one of the Maxis Career Rewards is a Camera, afterall.

When one takes that into account, it is the INability of our sims to major in Photography that is stupid, not idea of creating a Major.

I personally love your work, and am grateful that you take the time and effort to do this kind of thing. I myself know next to nothing about making custom files for Sims 2, and so I am kind of dependent on the Willing, the Talented and the Industrious who not only make stuff but share it for FREE. :O

I get really narked off with people who post discourteous replies to modders like "it's stupid," or whatever - even "wrong forum," without so much as a "thanks for the effort anyway" - rather than assessing or just appreciating the FREE - yes, FREE - file on offer...

...because I know that if I had gone to a lot of trouble to make something for this game, given it up to the Sims community at large, and then been unkind responses, I don't honestly think I'd make anything again.

For this reason, Pooj, you and the other modders always have my sincerest thanks and appreciation for your work, and people who flame in your threads do NOT rank highly in my estimation at ALL.

Moon, if you've nothing kind or constructive to say to people who've done a lot of hard work for our benefit and handed the fruits of that work for FREE, then I suggest you say nothing at all.

And Poojkins, many thanks once again.

Luv ya! lol!

Adam.

P.S. Lol! As an ironic Post-Script, I don't actually seem to be able to DL the file at the moment, Poojkins, but I think that's probably a technical glitch with the site, rather than anything else - and frankly I know from past experience that your Careers and Majors are pretty-much flawless - so i'll try and grab it again later. :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 3:16 PM
Thanks Thraxwhirl! You have no idea how nice it is to hear people thanking your work. It only motivates me to make more more more. And i probably will because of people like you who take the time to show appreciation! Thanks! :D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 1:26 PM
Poojkins, you are TOTALLY more than welcome. It's a joy to be able to download new careers and majors for my sims as it makes the game more colourful and varied, and those of you who produce these things for us - and also the people who produce hacked items and "IN-Game" mods - deserve thanks and appreciation for it.

And Yaaayyyyy!!! Whatever problem was on this site yesterday, preventing me from DLing the Photography Major, it's gone now, so I've just downloaded it.

You can consider me very happy. I daresay there'll be no need to post here with any bug report, as I've never yet had any problems with ANY career or major that you've produced, Pooj, and so I have every confidence in you and your work.

Thanks once again.
#16 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 5:00 PM Last edited by Moo_cow6123 : 6th Jul 2005 at 5:10 PM.
thanks p00jkins this looks great im going to down load it right now plau, thanks for that SimPE site
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 1:58 AM
Yessss, thanks so much, p00jkins! I want to be a photographer when I grow up (heh that sounds immature but oh well), so this will be perfect for my Sim me when I get in college! Whoot!
Thanks again,
Em
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 4:05 PM
If I want to put more than 1 major, how can I put it on that file?
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 8:58 PM
You have no idea how much I love this!
Sadly I don't own University yet... damn!
And neither do I have SimPE... I need both, right?

(sorry for all the questions, I'm new at this and afraid to do something wrong, as you can tell)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 2:01 AM
Yeah..or there's an object that someone made to choose custom majors with, though it will need to be remade once nightlife comes out :P
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 1:05 AM
this seems rrly cool so thx!
do u take requests? if u do, can u make an acting major? o havent seen one of those. if u dont take requests, thanks anyway!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Dec 2021 at 9:03 PM
Thank you.