Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Marketing Major

by p00jkins Posted 10th May 2005 at 2:12 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th May 2005 at 2:20 PM
Thanks heaps this is one of the majors i requested so thanks heaps for making it.. will u be making it a career also?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th May 2005 at 2:23 PM
i *could* if i had the time and patience to write another career of my own...if i do, ill put it as one of the tops on my list k.
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th May 2005 at 2:28 PM
ok sweet as thanx again
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th May 2005 at 1:04 AM
woot! Thanks alot-I have a request..is it possible you can replicate my major which is Pharmacy? Thanks sooo much
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th May 2005 at 7:32 AM
sure, no problem
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th May 2005 at 3:41 AM
This is not showing up under the majors in SimPE. Am I doing something wrong?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th May 2005 at 5:08 AM
are you doing exactly as quoted in the first post?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th May 2005 at 9:33 PM
Default Translation in italian
hi, i'm Cristina an italian girl... I've translate your major in italian, and I'm offer to make new icons for your major... only if you can tell me about extract the image, i've try many times but I don't try out... I've modified the english description too, but don't in the package, only in the txt, before I wanted tell you and if you like it, you can change... Here attach the rar include the new package with italian translation and the txt with the italian and enlish instruction.
Please tell me what do you think about...
Attached files:
File Type: rar  MTS2_61446_p00jkins_TS2UMarketingMajor.rar (5.3 KB, 9 downloads)
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd May 2005 at 5:26 AM
:baloons:
Quote: Originally posted by p00jkins
are you doing exactly as quoted in the first post?

Yeah Im coping and pasting into notepad and it is not showing up. I have about 5 of them and none show up.
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th May 2005 at 11:54 PM
can someone do this career major in spanish? it's just that my game is in this language and i would love to have it in spanish... i love mkt!!! the best career!!! =D

i can put in spanish just to make it easy 4 u, and just do me the favor to put in the SimPE (i think that's the program u use):

MERCADOTECNIA

Introduccion a la Mercadotecnia
Analisis del Consumidor
Investigación de Mercados
Tecnicas de Mercados Profesional
Estrategias Creativas de Mercados
Canales y Logistica de Mercados
Seminario de Investigacion de Mercados
Seminario Avanzado de Mercadotecnia

Thank u very much !!!!!!! I hope someone could do it pliiiis !
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Dec 2021 at 9:02 PM
Thank you.